GDT: Caps @ Cbus - 7pm EST

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
First GDT of the year for me.

March 17 vs. Columbus Blue Jackets at Nationwide Arena

Time: 7:00 p.m.

TV: NBCSW

Radio: Capitals Radio 24/7, 106.7 FAN

Columbus Blue Jackets (31-27-3)

Washington Capitals (33-18-10)

The Caps take to the road once again, heading out for a set of late week back-to-back games against a pair of Metropolitan Division opponents. First, they're in Columbus on Thursday night to finish off their four-game season's series with the Blue Jackets. The Caps finish the trip on Friday night in Carolina.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: max21

DrewGl

Jul 28, 2018
Alexandria, VA
Barring some huge collapses it looks like the Eastern playoffs are set. I don't really care who we get in the first round. This team is night and day with how they play. Go Caps.

Reactions: Alexander the Gr8

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
CBJ's last gasp, they basically need to go a Minimum of 16-5 to close out with the Caps going .500 (neither of which will happen)

Caps back-to-back w/CAR tmrw, one of them thar 'Scheduled Losses' as they say :scared:

Center Ice is having a 'freeview' right now for all NHL games (xfinity Frederick Co. MD at least), don't know when it starts/stops

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Mantha is awesome. Hopefully he can be a solid postseason player.

With his size I hope to see more physical play from him too - but understand the injury issues and not being that agfrsssove right now.

He’s arguably been our best forward since he returned. Good stuff & a huge boost.

Reactions: Capitals40

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
what a rinky-dink sport. Can't tolerate calls like that one. Change the rules, change the officials, add review, do something to fix this crap.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad