GDT: CAPS @ CANES

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
I wandered in here as an Oiler fan looking to see how Faulk was playing. I saw your likes in here and decided to compliment all of you on them. What a wonderful place.

Then of course you gave me a pile of likes. Just a bunch of nice people, aren't you.

I have not had a second team to cheer for since the Bruins kind of let me down. I'm thinking of making the Canes just that only because of the posters here. You are a special group.

I'll even cheer for Faulk to improve.

Have a very good day.

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
I wandered in here as an Oiler fan looking to see how Faulk was playing. I saw your likes in here and decided to compliment all of you on them. What a wonderful place.

Then of course you gave me a pile of likes. Just a bunch of nice people, aren't you.

I have not had a second team to cheer for since the Bruins kind of let me down. I'm thinking of making the Canes just that only because of the posters here. You are a special group.

Have a very good day.

Thank you. Considerate folks are always wlecome around here. If you like an underdog storyline, I think the Canes may finally live up to that this season. They may not have all the tools yet to make the playoffs (again), but I think we're going to surprise more than a few teams with the work ethic.

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919

Have a very good day.
Oh, we're special all right...

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
Thank you. Considerate folks are always wlecome around here. If you like an underdog storyline, I think the Canes may finally live up to that this season. They may not have all the tools yet to make the playoffs (again), but I think we're going to surprise more than a few teams with the work ethic.

I'm still an Oiler fan. lol

I will definitely do some lurking here now. Add to your like piles. :nod:

TheBigKahuna

Dec 6, 2010
Canes Country

Have a very good day.

Welcome!

Faulk is hinting at being much improved over last season. Kind of like Darling, you can't imagine them being any worse. Only one way to go.

It's (sometimes) nice to get chatter from other fanbases. Stick around. And if you like Faulk, he can be yours for RNH. ; )

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014

Have a very good day.

The Canes would never

Insert rickroll YouTube vid.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006

Have a very good day.

Just don't offer Cagguila or Kassian as part of a deal for Faulk and you should be fine. If you do, I'm sure the board will quickly retract all those likes.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad