GDT: Caps @ Bruins, 6:30PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
I think Laviolette made a mistake injecting no youth into this team at any point this season. We won a SC with the likes of Djoos and Siegs. We literally have nobody remotely ready we can use for a change of pace. Maybe the cap situation prevented it, I don’t know.

McVechkin

Jun 29, 2015
Play some Hershey guys. Would rather watch some guys with heart. Mcmichael in and give him another taste.

Reactions: Misery74

Baszie

Apr 29, 2021
Backstrom is a total non-factor. Same for Mantha. Same for Kuzy. Oshie is a gimp. Wilson is?...

This is not on Ovechkin who at least looks like he cares.

Only after we can’t win anymore. Before we lose he is just floating around. It’s worse the Vrana was.

Reactions: george14

Peeri

Jan 13, 2016
Western Finland
They literally won a Stanley cup. How can you say they’re not top 6 players?
Huh, well im trying to say that they are not really performing as expected at this point of their careers. This is the oldest (and slowest) top 6 in the league and you can tell. Im not denying their cup run, it was great and kuzy was in god mode.

Reactions: fniss

george14

Mar 9, 2014
Detroit, MI
Backstrom is a total non-factor. Same for Mantha. Same for Kuzy. Oshie is a gimp. Wilson is?...

This is not on Ovechkin who at least looks like he cares.

No doubt. I was just speaking to Ovi specifically. Caps in general have been lame this series. They are heading into game 5 with 3 straight losses and have been outplayed soundly. I feel like they will win game 5 though.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
caps need to find the fountain of youth or at least the fountain of giving a shit

I'll settle for that and after this year I'm not giving a crap about regular season play. This is when it matters and I'll be happy just getting in the playoffs without a stupid division winner or President's Trophy at stake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad