Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Broons - Apr 18 Noon

Status
Not open for further replies.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
I wonder what the score would be if we were finishing like the Bruins today. 10-2?

Reactions: max21

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
Dumb rule change I'd like to see. If the period ends on a PP the next period begins in the zone the puck was in when the period ended.

Could be a total disaster rule, but I hate how the wasted PP's are to start periods, it takes so much time to get back set up and it feels like late period penalties aren't as dangerous for that reason.

Reactions: max21

kmart

Jan 23, 2008
that was a clear breakaway and and a quality rebound... 2 a+ chances !

Jarias2311

Feb 2, 2020
I can’t really complain about the way they’ve played today. Back to back and missing 2 of the top 6 D with stinkers from Orlov and Carlson and still should probably be tied at the worst

Reactions: artilector

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
When you got a guy playing like Rask today you have to crash the net more, he needs his vision lanes clogged, he's picking up every shot right now. Make him uncomfortable, and make him have to change his angles.

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
Is it just me or has this ice been really bad too? Lots of guys getting chewed up by the puck or losing pucks with no one around.

kmart

Jan 23, 2008
if levi sends out wilson the pp, he gets mad respect from me

edit: now wilson score pls

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
I mean that hit on Kuzy while not being a big deal is also a good example of a simply dirty play though. The entire point of raising that arm was to get up in his face and it happened post hit, that was an intentional move. Wilson's plays are hockey plays, and at times they're too late or in bad spots, but he's not pulling the chicken shit thing of lifting the elbow late or going for a knee that is waaaay more common.

GoCaps2004

Jun 26, 2014
Good no call. Tired of players willfully putting themselves in a vulnerable position by turning at the last moment to draw a boarding call

Reactions: IafrateOvie34
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad