Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Bluezzz - 8:00EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Hopefully @ILikeYouDoYouLikeMe can get some wings and beer tonight

Lots of beers last night, no wings. I dont regret ending the night with a BA stout in bed but im a bit slow today. Really thought I wouldnt have to work today so I treated last night like a friday night ... instead schools closed, work open and ive had my kid at the office all day.

ill eat an edible, do family movie night and laugh my ass off to some minions then try and watch the game on dvr around 11.

Monday to Thursday I dont miss a game. Friday to Sunday ... ehhh not so good.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Perfect opportunity to give McMichael top 6 minutes and finally more than 6 mins a game and they have Hathaway on top line and Sgarbossa in the lineup. Absolute stupidity. This team sucks at developing prospects into NHL guys.

Happy to see some hockey again tonight though. This has been the weirdest season in ages.

chilimac

Nov 4, 2009
kent island
Perfect opportunity to give McMichael top 6 minutes and finally more than 6 mins a game and they have Hathaway on top line and Sgarbossa in the lineup. Absolute stupidity. This team sucks at developing prospects into NHL guys.

Happy to see some hockey again tonight though. This has been the weirdest season in ages.

McMichael could very well be in the lineup tomorrow night in MN. maybe...

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Lots of beers last night, no wings. I dont regret ending the night with a BA stout in bed but im a bit slow today. Really thought I wouldnt have to work today so I treated last night like a friday night ... instead schools closed, work open and ive had my kid at the office all day.

ill eat an edible, do family movie night and laugh my ass off to some minions then try and watch the game on dvr around 11.

Monday to Thursday I dont miss a game. Friday to Sunday ... ehhh not so good.
My parents didn’t drink when we were growing up and I honestly have no idea how they did it. Parenting sober sounds impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad