GDT: Caps at Rangers Game 4 7:30 at MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liberati0n*

Caps' ****** play aside, some consistency would be appreciated.

ov_embellish.gif

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
I expect they'll be fine at home, but they need to play a full game, not start out like they did tonight.

blokeyhighlander

June = :cupnana:
Oct 9, 2009
NC
Whatever.

Caps played horrible, and the refs sucked out any momentum we ever had in this game. I feel good with Game 5 being on home ice.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I hope folks can see why I was clamoring for a Chimera MP Ward line... they looked fantastic yes as good as when Fehr was there.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
If I am Oates I put in Noovy. He's solid against the Rags. You paid the man, so play him.

I also demote Mojo. Put in Ward on the top line. Ward showed me more today than Mojo has all playoffs.

Ovi. Nicky. What the hell is up with these guys? This is the first time I recall the non-stars on this team chipping in for the playoffs and the superstars are no where to be seen.

MP our best player in the playoffs so far.

Liberati0n*

I hope folks can see why I was clamoring for a Chimera MP Ward line... they looked fantastic yes as good as when Fehr was there.

The problem is you were clamoring for dropping Fehr to the fourth line. With Fehr moved up in the lineup because of injury, Ward to the third line is a foregone conclusion.

Liberati0n*

And that's hardly "very convincingly." It was a blatant dive.

Coldplay619

Oct 17, 2010
It's relevant because it cuts both ways. They got a late PP in game 3 when at absolute best there should have been matching minors.

7-2 that game in penalties for rangers.

Tonight, 4-2.

11-4 in two games at home, they were calling nothing on them and everything on us.

Liberati0n*

Are you saying thats not a penalty? 'Coz I clearly saw the stick hit Ovi high.

I'm saying that harmless barely-contact like that is arguably not worth a penalty with under 2 minutes to go in a one-goal game. Matching minors was probably the right call, but it would be hard to fault the ref for calling only the dive there.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
The problem is you were clamoring for dropping Fehr to the fourth line. With Fehr moved up in the lineup because of injury, Ward to the third line is a foregone conclusion.

Its not a problem when that line scores.

Ward was our 3RW most of the year and only lost it because of injury. He is not a 4th line RW and was not brought here to be that.

Liberati0n*

Its not a problem when that line scores.
Yes, the fourth line scored with Fehr on it. :facepalm:

Ward was our 3RW most of the year and only lost it because of injury. He is not a 4th line RW and was not brought here to be that.
Great. I had no problem switching Ward with Brouwer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad