GDT: Caps and Bruins 3:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Patches hits that knothead along the boards and the Bruin IMMEDIATELY and OBVIOUSLY spears Patches in the balls, and Ferraro is like "that's not retaliation for that hit, he was just trying to get the stick between his legs and missed".

What? What reason is there to put your stick between someone's legs in that situation?

Dumbass.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Caps have to be the least opportunistic team offensively in the league. It should be a 3-0 lead right now, but instead we have yet to score.

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
I will gladly defer the tankopotomus if that's what's necessary to beat the Broons.

Ineptitude, thy name is the Caps' Power Play. Osh goal notwithstanding.

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
This may be the biggest game of the past two years, if we win this, I won’t be shocked if they turn this into a run

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
I do not watch the game but I think I will have to.

21 - 6 in shots
1 - 0 in goal
almost after 2/3 of the game. On the road against the 2nd best team in the league.

Caps having the game of the year I suppose?

Just saw the scoreboard.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Man, I hope Carbery comes out and pumps the breaks on the team after this game. This is one of those games were the core come out all pumped that they played well, when the reality seems like the Bruins are just more checked out then the Caps are.

Just two awful teams on the ice today.

stephenball

Jan 7, 2018
It’s extremely rare for the Bruins to look this bad, this could be their worst effort of the season. That being said, it’s sad that given the dominating performance the Caps have put on they are one bad bounce or good shot away from a tie game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad