GDT: Capitials@Oilers - 6:30PM - Power Stance Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
It’s crazy how many clear penalties haven’t been called tonight. We should have 4 more pps by my count and I’m only casually paying attention

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
Are players only meetings a thing anymore? Feels like someone on this team needs to stand up in the locker room and tell the whole team to get their f***ing head out of their asses. But sadly I don't think anyone has the balls.
I wish we went after Reaves somehow. We just need a different energy in the locker room. We lost the swagger that was built under guys like Lucic, Kassian and Maroon of having skill and size.

That and at least two of our defencemen playing defense in the same game for once.

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
Not only was Holland hell-bent on ruining this team's goaltending and defense, he also decided that this team should be the softest every game. The players that do play 'greasy' only play 7 mins a game because Woodcroft triple shifts McDrai and plays them 27 minutes every game. Such a joke

Vagabond

Dec 24, 2004
Edmonton
The Oilers over complicate everything. They need to quit forcing a rush play into the zone 95% of the time. Dump and chase and get on your forchecking horse! Quit making low percentage passes! The Oilers defeat themselves most nights.

Reactions: Sanchez
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad