twabby

Mar 9, 2010
The choice is Cristall clear.

Also half of these names are fake and you can't convince me otherwise:

"Jake Karabela"
"Ludwig Persson"
"Pierrick Dube"
"Ivan Miroshnichenko"

These are all AI generated names. Get outta here with this Sleve McDichael nonsense!

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
1692315569163.png

Come to Butt-Head, @Brian23

Attachments

• 1692315525814.png
    1692315525814.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Haha
Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
McMichael doesn't count as a prospect anymore? 57 ahl games and 6 nhl games last year

Random schmoe

Random fan with their own opinions
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2019
McMichael doesn't count as a prospect anymore? 57 ahl games and 6 nhl games last year
Don't know if the poll poster is using explicit NHL rookie criteria .. but McMichael no longer qualifies as one. He's played at least 6 games each of the past two season.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
I hope Miroshnichenko doesn't think he's going to play in the NHL soon. I Don't want to be a Debbie Downer but the chances to have success go up with maturity both mental/Physical with age with the prime number being between 3-5 years after being drafted in most cases at the NHL level! The AHL is an Old man's League that eats up youngsters not ready to compete physically,mentally

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
I hope Miroshnichenko doesn't think he's going to play in the NHL soon. I Don't want to be a Debbie Downer but the chances to have success go up with maturity both mental/Physical with age with the prime number being between 3-5 years after being drafted in most cases at the NHL level! The AHL is an Old man's League that eats up youngsters not ready to compete physically,mentally
I really don't understand the first sentence here as no one can really know that. It is why the rookie camp and those prospects that carry over into the main for a bit is where we can see where the proof is in the pudding. Do I think it is unlikely that Miro won't make the main club roster this year I'd rather wait to see the performance.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Not really sure what direction this post is going. Are you basically saying Miro isn't going to make it because he's likely Hershey bound this season instead of staying in Russia? He's got a ton of competitive nature and plays a strong physical game already. I think he'll do well in the AHL once he figures out the flow difference from Russia and starts to learn the system they play in Hershey. He's already got a NHL level shot so that should help as well once he earns the minutes to get scoring line and PP opportunities.

Jags

Mildly Disturbed
May 5, 2016
Central Florida
Given the logjam in Hershey, Miro might not be with the Bears to start the year. Making the Caps roster isn't really on the menu for him in camp.

He might start out in NA as a Stingray and there's nothing wrong with that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad