GDT: Capitals @ Sabres 7 PM EST TV:MSG Radio:WGR550 - Skinner's 1000 Between Two Stalled Out of Playoffs

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
The only play I even remember Byram being involved in was cutting off an entry and getting it up ice quick. I don’t know what disasters I must have missed.

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Hand/wrist issues all year, wore a brace for 2 months, Matt Ellis PP bottom of the league and Skinner struggling.

Get a decent PP, get healthy and keep him with Peterka and might pencil in Tage for 50 next year

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Hand/wrist issues all year, wore a brace for 2 months, Matt Ellis PP bottom of the league and Skinner struggling.

Get a decent PP, get healthy and keep him with Peterka and might pencil in Tage for 50 next year

Weird to blame Tages struggles on Skinner.

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Benson fell down, ran into his man, was grabbed by an opponent…and still got the puck that shift.

In the last minute of a game they’re up by 4.

He’s the best
PP1 and PK at 18. Works his balls off like he’s playing for his next meal.

Weird to blame Tages struggles on Skinner.
Ya when your linemate isn’t producing either it’s usually going to bring your stats down? Looks like he’s doing well with Peterka to me

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Fun game even if the usual Sabre issues reared their heads - a goal against within 2 minutes of the game, giving up a PPGA on the first shot on the PP in particular. They found a way to win.

Reactions: ValJamesDuex

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad