Post-Game Talk: Capitals @ Rangers Game 6: HANK HANK HANK HANK!

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I don't mind the Ovi sucks chant so much, I just really wish they wouldn't do it when he's on the ice.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
The more I look at that Green cross check to the face of Dorsett, the more sick it makes me. Green should absolutely be suspended for that play. The league can't have plays like that in hockey.

Last year, we hade this

On one hand, there was no charge, but it was still a retaliatory, cross check to the face, AND Green has a history

Mrpuck

May 3, 2007
East Coast
Doesn't get much clearer then that video of Asham. I doubt the league even looks at it though taking into consideration the refs only gave him 2min.

Balej20

Jan 4, 2013
Are the "experts" even calling it a suspendable play? Or are they using this make believe slew foot claim to hide the fact Green just cross checked a defenseless human being in the mouth? Maybe Dorsett needed to stay down and sell it more like Perrault and Holtby did.

Zuuuuc

Dec 19, 2010
Canada
Good thing I have a girlfriend who is a Respiratory Therapist and have contact with cardiologists, because I need both after Rangers games.

To anyone who is going to try their luck with predictions, just remember that every John Tortorella game 7 as a head coach has ended 2-1

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
image.jpg

bumrusherer

Nov 17, 2007
I don't mind the Ovi sucks chant so much, I just really wish they wouldn't do it when he's on the ice.

No point in doing it if he isnt on the ice. Its pantomime anyway.

I think we win game 7 but it will be a game where we get a few goals early and then hang on. Henrik really stepped it up even higher than we have all become accustomed to..its a pleasure to have him back there because if the Goalies were reversed, well, we all know what that would have lead to this series.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
It might be asking for death. But it would be truly satisfying to see the Caps get a 3-4 PP advantage tomorrow and still lose, would be epic.

I want the opposite!

5-0 PPs for us and a ton of missed calls.

That's the sign of a true winner, also taking what you don't deserve.

rmcg11

Feb 10, 2009
I want the opposite!

5-0 PPs for us and a ton of missed calls.

That's the sign of a true winner, also taking what you don't deserve.

what really pissed me off was if you watch the later replay of the green crosscheck as dorsett is skating off the ice ribiero trips him than fehr clips him in the face with the buttend of his stick

SixGoalieSystem

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2011
Trondheim
Everyone laughing at the conspiracy nuts among the cap fans. Rembember how this board looked during the Winter Classic? Remember our own coach and the surprising amount of backing he got from certain people on here? A lot of guys were convinced the refs were instructed to get the game to OT.

When you get no calls you're going to feel like the refs are against you and be pissed, even if you really don't have a case.

NikC

Oct 7, 2008
I'm hoping the floodgates open and we pot a crazy amount of goals like did towards the end there...

Or we have PP goal scoring epiphany. ..

Something has to give here. ..

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Everyone laughing at the conspiracy nuts among the cap fans. Rembember how this board looked during the Winter Classic? Remember our own coach and the surprising amount of backing he got from certain people on here? A lot of guys were convinced the refs were instructed to get the game to OT.

When you get no calls you're going to feel like the refs are against you and be pissed, even if you really don't have a case.

So the dive call on Cally and the penalty shot were legit? lol

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I am sick and tired of people saying the Caps were "due some PP's".

If the opponent doesn't make mistakes (i.e. hooking, holding, charging etc.) the Caps are due *****. Rangers played with the discipline we needed in game 5 (Boyle with his brainfart retaliation penalty).

Rangers deserved the win and tonight it's all or nothing for either team.

Brassard, Stralman and Henrik were my 3 stars, without a doubt!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad