McDonagh Girardi
Stahl Boyle
Yandle Klein

Lundqvist

Last edited:

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Hi there Rangers fan here coming in peace. You got Boils name wrong.. if it was on purpose, ok... if not, change it so you don't have people complain i guess?

EHCler

May 9, 2003
Visit site
Send them golfing. :nod:

Preassure is on the Rangers tonight, just continue to play honest hockey and we will win the series.

Ovi with game winner. :naughty:

NobodyBeatsTheWiz

Happy now?
Jun 26, 2004
The Burbs
Is this the game when the Caps finally put it all together this series? It happened in game 5 of round 1. Proper forward support on the breakouts and I think we score 4. Hank's been very good, but not unbeatable.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Coin flip games continue. I am sure they will come hunker down in our bunker once again. Books have FINALLY adjusted and lowered the O/U to 4.5.

1 steal by Bura, 1 mistake by McDonaugh, and that is the game. PPs are meaningless at this point.

Troy "The Wrecking Ball" Brouwer with an ugly goal tonight

KevinM

Feb 7, 2012
D.C.
I'm curious about how the boys come out tonight, you've gotta think the Rangers will bring it at home in an elimination game. Our depth guys need to match their intensity so they don't get hemmed in all night.

Underpants2

Mar 18, 2013
Boulder, CO
Caps haven't lost 2 games in a row since mid March. No way they lose 3 straight against the Rangers. Just finish it off tonight boys.

As a Caps fan for 30 years, this has to be one of the oddest statements I have seen another Caps fan make.

Of course they can lose 3 in a row, they do it almost annually.

Hoping for one more win, but nothing is guaranteed. The captain needs to play a hell of a lot better than he has in these last 2 games.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Don't let up, hunker down and end this series tonight in NYC, Backstrom with the GWG! Go Caps Go!

NobodyBeatsTheWiz

Happy now?
Jun 26, 2004
The Burbs
As a Caps fan for 30 years, this has to be one of the oddest statements I have seen another Caps fan make.

Of course they can lose 3 in a row, they do it almost annually.

Hoping for one more win, but nothing is guaranteed. The captain needs to play a hell of a lot better than he has in these last 2 games.

The last 30 years has nothing to do with this year's team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad