Post-Game Talk: Capitals @ Rangers - Game 2 - May 2, 2015 (SERIES TIED 1-1) Mod Message #226

Status
Not open for further replies.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
They Do. And now I remember why! Have a nice day.

I think I get it, now.

When some of our fans claim ref bias against the Rangers, they are right. When fans of other teams claim the same, they are whining losers.

You may have a nice day, as well.

IAMREALITY

Jul 12, 2010
I think I get it, now.

When some of our fans claim ref bias against the Rangers, they are right. When fans of other teams claim the same, they are whining losers.

Only if your sight is limited to black and white with no room for shades of gray...

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Please only talk about the game in this thread. Move any discussion about advanced stats to the appropriate threads.

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
I think I get it, now.

I think we can all agree that the officiating has been an inconsistent stinkfest the entire playoffs.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Looking and hoping for another big strong game
From CK. we need him to be the force he was in game

Son of Steinbrenner

Jul 9, 2003
If the Rangers can withstand the early pressure they have a real chance to win. AV can't be afraid to play Staal, Klein, McD, & Girardi 25 to 30 minutes. This is a road game and the Caps will use the last change to feast on any pairing with Boyle or Yandle. Keep the top 4 on the ice as much as possible.

Don't get caught up in the ******** with the Caps. The after whistle stuff...etc

If the Rangers play the same road game they have all year tomorrow night they have a chance to win.

ImIdaho

Choo-Choo-Choose me!
Mar 21, 2012
If Kreider and Nash play today like they played the last game, and we use our speed like we did last game, we easily should win.

Oh, and scoring on the PP helps.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
No, I meant us diving and flopping for calls.

Yandle and the rags are gonna Yandle their way to victory again. Since the league isn't going to uphold its integrity and suspend Yandle, I guess it's up to the big bad caps to make sure his playoffs are over. WE'RE COMING FOR YOUR DMEN!!!!!

Jan 8, 2012
NY
At least back in their glory days, Bruins fans were defending the dirty plays their players might have been committing. Finding ways in which they weren't dirty. Caps fans are flat out thrilled that their team's plan is to injure as many defensemen as possible. Incredible.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
At least back in their glory days, Bruins fans were defending the dirty plays their players might have been committing. Finding ways in which they weren't dirty. Caps fans are flat out thrilled that their team's plan is to injure as many defensemen as possible. Incredible.

It's actually amazing

Open Mind

Nov 14, 2014

Trotz has tried every other conceivable way possible to make it to round 3... and failed. You can't fault him for trying something new.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

And people wanted to know why I was rooting for the Islanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad