Post-Game Talk: Capitals @ Rangers 3/24/13

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Someone need to call him out. What the **** does Brad Richards do for this team?

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Best effort in quite some time = SO Loss LOL :laugh:

If they don't get two points in Philly, with road games in Ottawa and Montreal after that, this season is going NOWHERE fast.

Thought Tortorella picked an odd game to flop Gaborik for Kreider on those lines. Was some good stuff rolling from lines 1 through 4 and then he went for the switch. Strange.

fitchjr1

Dec 24, 2006
Syracuse NY
John Tortorella seems to know less about his team than the entire ****ing fanbase. Fire his stupid ass and hire Guy Boucher. Can't do much worse. At least Boucher would have a goaltender in NY

BarbaraAlphanse

Can we hire Marek Malik to at least work with our shoot out choices? Is that an option?

MGF0723

Jan 2, 2013
New York, NY
It's still a point there ladies and gents. Back in for the 8th seed and Carolina doesn't play until Tuesday. Philly is a must win.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Can someone wake me up when this joke of a team looks even 1/2 of the team it was last year? I really can't stand the stupidity when everyone has seen how they're supposed to play.

Or did dubinsky and anisimov really bring that much to the team that it fell apart defensively? :Facepalm:

Heyoooo*

So sick and ****ing tired of the favoritism from Tortorella.

Gaborik wont get a chance whether hes playing good or bad. Hes been the best player out of the top three the last 5-6 games.

Richards has to be 1/15 as a Ranger in the shootout. Yet he continues to use Richards.

NEVER ****ing benches Richards.

If I was Gaborik id say **** Tortorella and just ask for a trade. I dunno how these guys can stand playing under this ****ing clown. I really dont.

BB58

Dec 26, 2010
Cave
I cant wait until the trade deadline. Slat gotta get rid of dead weights on this team.

RangersFan

Feb 27, 2002
NY, NY
this team is not making the playoffs with the way richards is playing. at least gaborik has been looking better. richards cannot touch a puck without giving it away.

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
lol, Lundqvist is freakin' fine. How about the team start showing up to games on time and start putting pucks in the net?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad