Post-Game Talk: Capitals @ Maple leafs HNIC 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
That's the kind of effort I expect from the captain and leader of this team. He doesn't have to score a hat trick or even a goal every night, but he has to battle for the puck like he did tonight in every single game.
Except when he brings that kind of effort to bear on his absurd talent, hattricks and other unreal shit naturally ensue.

Reactions: Eazy for Kuzy

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Pretty awesome moment seeing the kids reaction with his dad to OV's third. Appreciate CBC closely following that story all night.

Was just coming to post this. Great job by CBC. Did you watch him read the lineup, I got chills. CBC is covering it in the post game as I type this. f*** Don Cherry who, in typical Ovechkin hater fashion, had to shut his pie hole.

But lastly, great job by Alex the Great, who like the kid Babe Ruth hit the homer for, comes through like a hero.

Last edited:

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Was just coming to post this. Great job by CBC. Did you watch him read the lineup, I got chills. CBC is covering it in the post game as I type this. **** Don Cherry who, in typical Ovechkin hater fashion, had to shut his pie hole.

But lastly, great job by Alex the Great, who like the kid Babe Ruth hit the homer for, comes through like a hero.

Don Cherry praised Ovechkin. You know Ovi is playing well when even Don Cherry is forced to admit that he's playing well.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
They are good. Yard stick pair of games. Won them both strong. Ov and Backy are not over the hill. Its not the most likely outcome but this team could end up with the best record in the east

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Now caps don't play again until Thursday so they have time to rest before playing the next 6 of 7 games at home

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Raise your hand if you thought the Caps would win these back to back games in regulation?

:amazed:

✋

Lol but seriously once they got through Tampa it was almost clear they would just off the fact that they beat the bolts and they had holtby in the second game, team was super confident

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
✋

Lol but seriously once they got through Tampa it was almost clear they would just off the fact that they beat the bolts and they had holtby in the second game, team was super confident

I thought they would get at least point against the Bolts, they always play them well, and then get run out of the building against the Buds.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
I thought they would get at least point against the Bolts, they always play them well, and then get run out of the building against the Buds.

Leafs just aren't very good though. They get so much hype but their healthy team is 2 points ahead of our injured and inconsistent team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad