Post-Game Talk: Capitals @ Flyers 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
NHL, please stop shortening seasons and going through stupid lockouts. Ovi will break this record if he keeps playing a few more years.
You will find less and less blind hockey fans nowadays.

With the level of play Ovi demonstrates at this age and the amount of goals he scores - he just doesnt need to actually beat the record anymore.

In 2 years or so he's #2 and if he retires early that will not change a thing for most of the world.

He's there at the top.

PS: No Skill Willy did a thing. Epic pass.

Reactions: troyerlaw

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
For a split second, I just got really scared that Chiasson had the puck in the center of the ice and was going to try to make something happen :laugh:

Reactions: troyerlaw

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Okay, now take that very valid excuse to sit down for a game or something and catch a breather.

Reactions: Neil Racki

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Well, there should be no lack of effort in playoffs from Caps after seeing this level of sacrifice. So either Lavi fails or the cup is ours.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Yeah I love that he did it if I'm a teammate but as a fan that's one of those moments where, like... the points aren't always worth it. It's not the playoffs yet, after two pucks and you're hurting maybe just go sit down.

But hey, in reality some people thrive on that, so whatever. Just don't be injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad