GDT: Capitals @ Devils, 1 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Nice stick by Mermis
It’s probably because im use to crappy D over the last 8 years but he looks good haha. So did Tennyson in his first 3 games then went to crap as expected. Let’s see with Mermis, this is only his second chance at the NHL and most likely his last.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018

I don't understand the "..." at the end of these and it makes me unreasonably mad lol.

Just say the game is underway. Full stop.

The real reason you should annoyed is that she made an ellipsis with four dots instead the correctly using three.

Reactions: Davegarri

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
OK refs, time to call the Devils for another penalty.

By the end of the game, the refs might just throw the puck into the Devils net and credit Ovi on goal 700

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
He's the greatest goal scorer in NHL history. This is like not understanding what the big deal is about Michael Jordan

I get what you’re trying to say but honestly, Ovi is not even in the same galaxy as Michael Jordan no matter how great his scoring accomplishments are. Michael Jordan transcends sports, that’s why he’s a big deal. There’s no comparison between the two.

And I understand why people may like Ovechkin’s game. But the drooling over a rival player, just not my thing. Would people here like him as much if he accomplished what he has wearing a Rangers sweater throughout his career? I doubt it very much.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
White looks to my eye to have bottom pairing NHL potential. Plays a nice, simple game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad