GDT: Capitals @ Canadiens - April 20th - 7pm - CBC RDS NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
Yup. Apologies for taking so long to give it a listen. I don't usually listen to terrible music but when I do, I put a stop to it due to excessive profanity. If you guys have a censored version or an instrumental, feel free to post it.

Well luckily for you, it doesn't look like we'll ever get to hear that song again for the rest of the season.

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
How being a Habs fan feels since clinching a playoff spot:

JamnEhf.jpg

Dharvey33

Apr 30, 2010
I don't know how it makes sense that Desharnais is having more ice time then Eller right now. Seriously good changing the lines but could you change the ****in ice time for christ sake.

Yeah also another swell performance by Price, he's gonna fishing the year at a 4 ga.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
The funny thing is.. I fully expect the Habs to suck until the end of the season.. and get back to the winning habits come playoffs.

I'm fully expecting that.

MayorFord

Feb 13, 2007
i would rest everyone for the last 3 games and call up the whole bulldogs roster. 3 games on the road why not

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
Funniest moment of the period was Holtby cross checking Hillis in the face as Moen drove the net.

Little ******* is making some big saves though.

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
I'm glad i decided to watch the UFC on Fox card over this. It's absolutely SICK so far.

And i just looked at the Habs - Caps score and it look like it's a total catastrophe....

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Montreals top two centers have like 2 goals in the last 40 games combined. Pleks and DD are a huge issue. I like Pleks but every year he goes through one of these stretches where he has like 1 goal in 20 games. His is decent enough defensively but this type of play has become common for him.

I dont like going forward with Pleks, DD, and Eller as there centers.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
The Habs had a great 40 games and after they clinched they thought they could just show up and win. Hard to understand how a team can go from playing so very well for 40 games and then just start stinking the joint out.

MayorFord

Feb 13, 2007
Montreals top two centers have like 2 goals in the last 40 games combined. Pleks and DD are a huge issue. I like Pleks but every year he goes through one of these stretches where he has like 1 goal in 20 games. His is decent enough defensively but this type of play has become common for him.

I dont like going forward with Pleks, DD, and Eller as there centers.

our centers next year should be
1- galchenyuk
2- eller
3- pleks

cant believe we extended DD recently. im afraid one of those guys will be traded

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
The funny thing is.. I fully expect the Habs to suck until the end of the season.. and get back to the winning habits come playoffs.

I'm fully expecting that.

And then everyone will jump back out and talk about how they never gave up on the team, how they always believed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad