GDT: Capitals @ Canadiens - April 20th - 7pm - CBC RDS NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

habdynasty

May 26, 2008
It doesn't look like there is any fight left in the Habs but there are 2 UFC fights on free tv right now on sportsnet . Mir vs Cormier and Ben henderson vs malendez.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
galchenyuk. needs to be center, now. throw dd on the wing, or into the fire.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
Just take a hat put all the players name in it and call out a position and pick a name ...whoever's name is picked they play that position for the 3rd period.

DD ---goalie

Markov--- Gallagher---PK
Eller--Diaz---Prust
Boullion-- Gorges--Gionta
Moen---Bourque--Galchenyuk

Pleky---Ryder
Patches--Weber
Price--Halpern

HEY...itll at least be entertaining!

Rozz

Jun 23, 2012
Niagara Falls, Ont.
Yup. Apologies for taking so long to give it a listen. I don't usually listen to terrible music but when I do, I put a stop to it due to excessive profanity. If you guys have a censored version or an instrumental, feel free to post it.

Terrible music? I hold no hope for someone who can be hating on macklemore.. the guy is just funny **** .. i dont care who you are. i severly question you ability to judge music at all

jpchabby

Drive for 25
Mar 3, 2006
Just take a hat put all the players name in it and call out a position and pick a name ...whoever's name is picked they play that position for the 3rd period.

DD ---goalie

Markov--- Gallagher---PK
Eller--Diaz---Prust
Boullion-- Gorges--Gionta
Moen---Bourque--Galchenyuk

Pleky---Ryder
Patches--Weber
Price--Halpern

HEY...itll at least be entertaining!

There are too many real D on the defensive squad :laugh:

kovaless

Feb 21, 2008
Montreals top two centers have like 2 goals in the last 40 games combined. Pleks and DD are a huge issue. I like Pleks but every year he goes through one of these stretches where he has like 1 goal in 20 games. His is decent enough defensively but this type of play has become common for him.

I dont like going forward with Pleks, DD, and Eller as there centers.

Agreed. Love Pleks but he has to start putting the puck in the net.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
And then everyone will jump back out and talk about how they never gave up on the team, how they always believed.

Yep. That's how usually rolls.

Oh and that Price should get Vezina.
How Desharnais has heart
How Gionta is a true leader
How Bouillon is a warrior.

"What have you done for me lately"

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
I do not recognize this team.

Went from brilliant to a Cunneyworth team in 5 games. They decided to stop playing their system.

What a coincidence.

It was exactly 5 games ago that Bourque came back, Prust was bumped down to the 4th line away from Chuckie...........and Ryder was demoted from the 1st line where he was our top goal scorer.

Surely it couldnt be because of that? Could it?

Habit11

Dec 18, 2009
The Habs had a great 40 games and after they clinched they thought they could just show up and win. Hard to understand how a team can go from playing so very well for 40 games and then just start stinking the joint out.

I was thinking fatigue maybe, but their record in the 2nd half of back to backs is something like 8 - 1 - 1 if I heard correctly, so I'm inclined to discount that. Seems like a lack of preparation to start and then combine defensive breakdowns and sub par goaltending and they become completely disoriented after repeatedly going down 2 - 0 in the 1st five mins of the game.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
What a coincidence.

It was exactly 5 games ago that Bourque came back, Prust was bumped down to the 4th line away from Chuckie...........and Ryder was demoted from the 1st line where he was our top goal scorer.

Add the loss of their only physical defenseman.

68*

Time for a comeback.

Nicolas%20Cage%20laughing%20like%20a%20mad%20man.gif

habdynasty

May 26, 2008
What a coincidence.

No it's all because Armstrong is out.....

Undertakerqc

Dec 24, 2011
Well folks, Carey is ruining a very good season for us... again. The last time he looked that terrible was during the playoff against the Bruins when we lost in four. This guy lacks character, plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->