GDT: CAPITALize on the Games in Hand!: Capitals @ Devils, 7 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Hate Tie DOMI

Jul 2, 2002
Ontario
Might not have another option if Cory is still sick. Cory might be well enough to backup tonight though. Don't really want Appleby starting against the Caps.

Reactions: MartyOwns

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
would definitely not risk playing him if he just got over a bug where he couldn't eat, it could aggravate things, plus he might be playing weak/with less stamina

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
sfM54

johnny pierogi

15 MINUTES OF FAYNE
Aug 11, 2016
Warren County
Devante Smith-Pelly is on the Caps 1st-line; is that an error in the GDT?

It's not Devante Smith-Pelley, it's actually two different guys named Smith & Pelley. The Capitals realized the league doesn't mind when they have 7 people on the ice so they have been rolling with 2 D and four forwards on the top line for a while.

:sarcasm:

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Caps should look awful tonight so I’ll be disappointed if they do and the Devils don’t take advantage.

Camille the Eel

Wonder how long Coleman sits. Stafford's size makes sense next couple of games; but we're slower and have less energy without Coleman on the ice. Were less aggressive. Young legs have been carrying us. Personally Coleman is a good first man in on the forecheck (an underated talent) so I hope he gets back in very soon.

Plus we can use more movement on the power play (this not pertaining to Coleman but in general). Setting up Palmieri for a one timer by throwing the puck around a triangle has gotten very predictable. We should be moving more, criss crossing, swapping positions, mixing it up, making it harder to defend, getting the PK out of position more.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Wonder how long Coleman sits. Stafford's size makes sense next couple of games; but we're slower and have less energy without Coleman on the ice. Were less aggressive. Young legs have been carrying us. Personally Coleman is a good first man in on the forecheck (an underated talent) so I hope he gets back in very soon.

Plus we can use more movement on the power play (this not pertaining to Coleman but in general). Setting up Palmieri for a one timer by throwing the puck around a triangle has gotten very predictable. We should be moving more, criss crossing, swapping positions, mixing it up, making it harder to defend, getting the PK out of position more.

Stafford just needs to go on a hot streak of points in six or seven in a row so some GM throws a third round pick at Shero for him.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Stafford just needs to go on a hot streak of points in six or seven in a row so some GM throws a third round pick at Shero for him.

if shero can get anything more than a 5th rounder for stafford, I’ll throw him a parade. I don’t see it happening, unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad