GDT: Cap v ott

Status
Not open for further replies.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
We’re going to lose thanks to Protas bro might as well just stay home
I mean, so many guys have been ass lately, why single out Pro. There’s also Patches (who played a key role in the regulation loss to CAR) and Dowd (brutal since his return from injury) and CMM (where Grade A chances go to die) and JC420 and Willy and a bunch of others. These last couple games just about the only players I wasn’t annoyed with were Ovie, Jimi, Fever, DK

Last edited:

Firsov99

Feb 17, 2006
Time flies. It feels like John's OT gold medal goal at the WJHC wasn't that long ago. Congrats, Carly!

Reactions: troyerlaw

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
I mean, so many guys have been ass lately, why single out Pro. There’s also Patches (who played a key role in the regulation loss to CAR) and Dowd (brutal since his return from injury) and CMM (where Grade A chances go to die) and JC420 and Willy and a bunch of others. These last couple games just about the only players I wasn’t annoyed with were Ovie, Jimi, Fever, DK

I think the Protas criticism is warranted. 0 points in the past 10 games, not even a secondary assist or anything. The effort seems to have tapered off after he signed his contract.

Looking at the standings though, I still see a possibility of making the playoffs. It hinges entirely on tonight's game and the Wings game. If they win the next two (especially the one against the Wings), they have a very real chance. If not, we're done.

Reactions: troyerlaw
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad