GDT: Canucks & Wings | 7:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
But its not just Pavel's opinion, which (youre right) isnt infallible, but is worth a lot. On top of that, a world class coach (Babbers) saw value in it. Infact, he was able to extract, career high numbers out of Abby (prior to the promotion to the Zetterberg line) and Helm. Now a new coach has came in and even he sees value in having the Piano puller. You can bet Holland is in support of his coaches as well. So now we are talking about the individual himself wanting the piano puller, two proffesional coaches and a GM. Yet, almost inspite of these established hockey minds, we (the fans) believe we have a better idea of what works best for Pav. It just doesn't make sense to complain anymore, especially when we no its VERY unlikely to change.

you say that like it means something,of course a grinders gonna put up career numbers if they get put with a star for a sustained amount of time

Helm put up 33 points in 75 games last year playing with Datsyuk and Tatar all year

is that the most points he's ever put up? yes,but so what? it's ****ing 33 points

I bet Glendening and Andersson would put up career numbers too if they played next to Datsyuk all year maybe they should be his new wingers?

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
Not always. I feel like it's mostly certain teams. I could be wrong because I'm just going by what I remember, but I think the Canucks are one of the teams that we usually should AND DO beat.

Index

Fillmore, I'm on it!
Mar 24, 2013
Canucks lines

Vrabata McCann Sedin
Baertschi Horvat Hansen
Burrows Vey Higgins
Prust Cracknell Dorsett

Edler Tanev
Hutton Weber
Biega Bartowski

Last edited:

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Seems like another 3rd period lead being blown to bits again comin down the pipe again. If they even have the lead by that point. Maybe it won't matter by then. Miller goin beastmode? I hope not he hasn't been himself since leaving Buffalo.

NucksRuleYep

Feb 19, 2013
Dear Detroit Fans,

Please tell your team to kick the crap out of us tonight.

Sincerely,
The Canucks Tank Team

Aug 6, 2012
Well I was planning on going to the game but a little snow and people forget how to drive. Looks like I'll have to enjoy this one at home :(

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
We're playing a bad team on a long road trip, playing the 2nd game of a back to back, and missing their best player

I predict a loss

SirloinUB

Aug 20, 2010
Canada
What else was dats supposed to say about Abby "He really sucks and I want more skilled players with me and the only way he can score is when I bank them in off him"

You could play Pavs with John Scott and zac rinaldo and he'd say good things about them.

Okay, so now the automatic response is to assume that a person we have never met is lying.

you say that like it means something,of course a grinders gonna put up career numbers if they get put with a star for a sustained amount of time

Helm put up 33 points in 75 games last year playing with Datsyuk and Tatar all year

is that the most points he's ever put up? yes,but so what? it's ****ing 33 points

I bet Glendening and Andersson would put up career numbers too if they played next to Datsyuk all year maybe they should be his new wingers?

Okay. Then why haven't either of coaches used Glenny or Andy in that role? Because they are lesser grinders.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
This game is a mirror image of our first 12 games of the season lol

Edit: in fact, the last 5 or so games have been this way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway