Danny Dekeyser|Jonathan Ericsson
Brendan Smith|Alexey Marchenko

Starting Goaltender
Jimmy Howard

Let’s Go Red Wings! :wings

Last edited:

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
I like to see Jurco play get confident. They should send him to GR for long time or put him together with Datsyuk and Tatar

SirloinUB

Aug 20, 2010
Canada
That 2nd line... WTF?!

8233895.jpg

Richards has looked good and everyone knows Datysuk WANTS a piano puller. Im tired of people who complain about a grinder on Datsuk's wing. It was funny but the humor has gone stale. Do you really think you have a better idea of who Pavel should play with than he does? give it a rest guys.

Kronwalled55

Detroit vs. Everybody
Jan 7, 2011
Atlanta, GA
These lines will be fine as long as everyone gets their **** together. It seems like there's never a game where every scoring line is doing well at the same time.

As for the matchup, we always play well against Vancouver. I'm expecting a split these next two, but in reality they should win both.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Richards has looked good and everyone knows Datysuk WANTS a piano puller. Im tired of people who complain about a grinder on Datsuk's wing. It was funny but the humor has gone stale. Do you really think you have a better idea of who Pavel should play with than he does? give it a rest guys.

Even if Pavel is asking for this, he's not infallible and he's not the coach. If the line's had a few games, and it has, and it's still not working, and it's not been great, then maybe it's time to switch it up.

SirloinUB

Aug 20, 2010
Canada
Even if Pavel is asking for this, he's not infallible and he's not the coach. If the line's had a few games, and it has, and it's still not working, and it's not been great, then maybe it's time to switch it up.

But its not just Pavel's opinion, which (youre right) isnt infallible, but is worth a lot. On top of that, a world class coach (Babbers) saw value in it. Infact, he was able to extract, career high numbers out of Abby (prior to the promotion to the Zetterberg line) and Helm. Now a new coach has came in and even he sees value in having the Piano puller. You can bet Holland is in support of his coaches as well. So now we are talking about the individual himself wanting the piano puller, two proffesional coaches and a GM. Yet, almost inspite of these established hockey minds, we (the fans) believe we have a better idea of what works best for Pav. It just doesn't make sense to complain anymore, especially when we no its VERY unlikely to change.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
They were by far out best line in the last game though so this wouldn't be the right time to break them up. I would for example try switching Larkin and Nyquist first, since their respective lines have been meh lately.

Chance on Chance

Jul 15, 2009
Canada

What else was dats supposed to say about Abby "He really sucks and I want more skilled players with me and the only way he can score is when I bank them in off him"

You could play Pavs with John Scott and zac rinaldo and he'd say good things about them.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
What else was dats supposed to say about Abby "He really sucks and I want more skilled players with me and the only way he can score is when I bank them in off him"

You could play Pavs with John Scott and zac rinaldo and he'd say good things about them.

If Datsyuk had an issue with his linemates he'd tell the coach in his office. He obviously wouldn't do so to the media.

TheRatPoisoner

Feb 23, 2015
Nuck are tired
Wings are rested
No Henrik to deal with
Nucks are 26th in the standings

Yeah, Wings should win this one. Then again, they should have won against Buffalo last game, so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille