Canucks win 3-2: Cory Schneider's jersey crest is great in the shootout.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Baertschi playing with Stajan and Comeau? I know Hartley is experimenting but let's pray this works. Very high risk move here IMO. Sven needs to play with some skill and was really hoping him and Backlund would become a top duo.

Don't have a good feeling about this one. Kipper needs to bounce back like he always does.

At the same time neither Backlund or Cammy played great on the defensive side of the puck the first 2 games, having Comeau and Stajan on the ice could allow Sven to use his speed.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I said before the season started that the Nucks will be a fringe playoff team. Our lineup is far more deep than theirs, hell even one if their posters is asking about Stajan.

Flames win 4-3!

GO FLAMES GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yo:

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
I disagree this season is about winning if Irving gives us a better chance (couldn't be much worse then Kipper monday) then I would give him the start it would be the first time in years Kipper would have to work to get playing time 1 game isn't going to ruin him.

Thats my point though, if you don't give Kipper some consistency he is going to be sluggish for most the of the season, and if Kipper is sluggish we wont win many games.

Ynnek

Oct 24, 2011
New Brunswick
Iggy and Cammy should be on opposite wings that's a given. If they can find the perfect piece for the middle they will put up some points.

WhereIsIt

alongtheboards
Jan 21, 2010
Calgary
www.alongtheboards.com
Baertschi playing with Stajan and Comeau? I know Hartley is experimenting but let's pray this works. Very high risk move here IMO. Sven needs to play with some skill and was really hoping him and Backlund would become a top duo.

Don't have a good feeling about this one. Kipper needs to bounce back like he always does.

Sven is the type of player who plays well with everyone. Anyone who was on his line in on the Heat saw their production shoot up.

Why split backs and Sven up???

Baertschi-Backlund-Stemps?

Backlund is needed on that first line right now, I'm not too worried about Sven. Team first.

Flamesfan13

Nov 6, 2006
Calgary AB
So far ive predicted both flames losses, but tonight that changes. The game is too big for us to lose and we will win.

3-2 Flames
Goals: Iggy x2 Cammy
Goals: Burrowsx2

Hand of Gaudreau

Gaudreaubey Baker
Jul 14, 2008
Edmonton
Sven is the type of player who plays well with everyone. Anyone who was on his line in on the Heat saw their production shoot up.

Backlund is needed on that first line right now, I'm not too worried about Sven. Team first.

I agree, Sven will be Sven regardless of his linemates, I'm more worried about getting Backs production running so he doesn't lose his swagger, I know it seems a little weird but I think this team could sink or swim based on Backlund this year, I think he has the potential to solidify himself as a number one center that the team needs to succeed and or he will not and we'll be in the same position we were in the last 3 years.

I think Backlund is capable of it, I just think he needs to feel success in the NHL and he will take that baton and friggin run with it, as far as he wants.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Thats my point though, if you don't give Kipper some consistency he is going to be sluggish for most the of the season, and if Kipper is sluggish we wont win many games.

I disagree, we have seen him be sluggish for the start of every year without any rest why no try to mix it up.

brewski1810

Jul 12, 2010
Horak was assigned to Abby do the lines will change, I guess begin will be in on the 4th line.

Crows*

I said before the season started that the Nucks will be a fringe playoff team. Our lineup is far more deep than theirs, hell even one if their posters is asking about Stajan.

Flames win 4-3!

GO FLAMES GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yo:

We are missing 66 percent of our 2nd line...

Our healthy lineup is very solid.

Sedin sedin Kassian
Booth kesler burrows
Higgins Lapiere Hansen
Raymond malholtra Weise

Hand of Gaudreau

Gaudreaubey Baker
Jul 14, 2008
Edmonton

Sedin sedin Kassian
Booth kesler burrows
Higgins Lapiere Hansen
Raymond malholtra Weise

We're also missing 66% of our second line, what's your point? If you would like to talk injuries lets have a peek at the man games we lost last year. If you would like to brag about what your healthy lineup looks like there's a Canucks board for that.

Hand of Gaudreau

Gaudreaubey Baker
Jul 14, 2008
Edmonton
I like how the Canucks have started this season, let's add to their losses.

3-1 flames.

goals from bouwmeester, baertschi, tanguay

I don't know about the rest I'm not Nostradamus, but I do also believe Baer Cheese scores tonight. He's due, with everything he's generated out of nothing, something has to go in eventually.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC

Sedin sedin Kassian
Booth kesler burrows
Higgins Lapiere Hansen
Raymond malholtra Weise

We are also missing 66% of our second line, I think we all know you have a solid lineup when healthy but right now I think it is clear we have better offensive depth but when healthy the Canucks have more top end talent.

Hand of Gaudreau

Gaudreaubey Baker
Jul 14, 2008
Edmonton
We are also missing 66% of our second line, I think we all know you have a solid lineup when healthy but right now I think it is clear we have better offensive depth but when healthy the Canucks have more top end talent.

I think he just wants to make sure everyone is putting *'s next to these wins...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad