Canucks win 3-2: Cory Schneider's jersey crest is great in the shootout.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
How can someone like the Canucks and hate the nicest most neutral team in Canada, the Senators?

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
How can someone like the Canucks and hate the nicest most neutral team in Canada, the Senators?

Depends on the people you grow up with, I grew up with alot of Canucks fans and alot were great until the Bertuzzi thing when Moore was asking for it some are still ok but they there are alot that do nothing but complain I cheer for the Canucks as I still have friends that are good fans, I knew some Sens fans growing up and they were the most cocky fans ever and because of it I have always cheered against them.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Depends on the people you grow up with, I grew up with alot of Canucks fans and alot were great until the Bertuzzi thing when Moore was asking for it some are still ok but they there are alot that do nothing but complain I cheer for the Canucks as I still have friends that are good fans, I knew some Sens fans growing up and they were the most cocky fans ever and because of it I have always cheered against them.

I grew up an hour south of Edmonton and currently reside here and despise the Oilers the most out of every team in the show.

Just weird to me that's all.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
I grew up an hour south of Edmonton and currently reside here and despise the Oilers the most out of every team in the show.

Just weird to me that's all.

I wasn't I Flames fan until 97 before that I was a Canuck fan and growing up in the lat 90's the Canucks sucked so we never really had much to hate each other about.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $935.00