Post-Game Talk: Canucks @ Wild | No Winnesota for the Canucks. Lose 6-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Please. Markstrom should have started the game. The games should at least be 50/50 at this point. It's ridiculous that this player is leading the NHL in starts, like he's prime ****ing Marty Brodeur.

I didn't mention anything about that. Of course Markstrom should have started. I've said many times that you can't just play Miller when it SEEMS like he has enough rest (1-2 days between games). If you really want to limit him to 60 games, you have to actually schedule starts for Markstrom.

The quote just reminded me of that moment in Boston. I honestly think that if Luongo had been pulled earlier the outcome might have been different for us in the series.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
This is what each and every single one of you wanted. Back during the pre-season when Willie was benching the kids, and every single one of you was frothing at the mouth and calling for his head because of it. What the **** did you think was gonna happen when we ice a bunch of crap rookies? Not one of you came out in support of Willie doing what he could with the hand he was given to try to force Benning's hand to give him a real NHL team. Not one. It was just me, and you all mocked me for it.

Every. Last. One. Of. You. You all demanded this. And now that it's here, you guys have the audacity to blame Willie still. Truly mind boggling.

We're losing because of the kids now?

Yes it's all the kids fault for not showing up. That explains all the vets outside of Sedins + Hansen mailing it in.

Thank you once again for your input.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Well, tanking seems like a good idea on paper but wow is it hard to watch.

I couldn't even get one beer's worth of entertainment out of this game. Even with the pvr, I couldn't even finish one single, tiny beer before I just had to turn it off. Even after fast-forwarding, I couldn't even get to beer #2. Wow. Astonishing.

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
Well, tanking seems like a good idea on paper but wow is it hard to watch.

I couldn't even get one beer's worth of entertainment out of this game. Even with the pvr, I couldn't even finish one single, tiny beer before I just had to turn it off. Even after fast-forwarding, I couldn't even get to beer #2. Wow. Astonishing.

Switch to shots of Jack. Easier.

Fat Tony

Fire Benning
Nov 28, 2011
This is what each and every single one of you wanted. Back during the pre-season when Willie was benching the kids, and every single one of you was frothing at the mouth and calling for his head because of it. What the **** did you think was gonna happen when we ice a bunch of crap rookies? Not one of you came out in support of Willie doing what he could with the hand he was given to try to force Benning's hand to give him a real NHL team. Not one. It was just me, and you all mocked me for it.

Every. Last. One. Of. You. You all demanded this. And now that it's here, you guys have the audacity to blame Willie still. Truly mind boggling.

Love these kinds of sweeping diatribes.

Really. I love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad