Pre-Game Talk: Canucks vs. Jets - Dec 22 - Tanev vs. Tanev 2: Tanev Harder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
With his two assists last night, Henrik is 8 points away from 1,000 in his career. He will be the first Canucks draft pick period to hit that milestone.

I did a cursory glance last night, and the Canucks are the only pre-1990s expansion franchise to have not drafted a 1,000 point producing player (unless I'm mistaken...it was late and my eyes were tired)

Siludin

Dec 9, 2010
With his two assists last night, Henrik is 8 points away from 1,000 in his career. He will be the first Canucks draft pick period to hit that milestone.

I did a cursory glance last night, and the Canucks are the only pre-1990s expansion franchise to have not drafted a 1,000 point producing player (unless I'm mistaken...it was late and my eyes were tired)

Yeah I just went through it too - looks like the Sedins are the only ones.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Henrik please get 1000 points against the Ducks when I go, thanks.

Henrik with 2 points again.

Canucks lose 8-2

Laine with 10 goals

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007

the sharks have marleau and senators have alfredsson. so vancouver and tampa bay (who have lecavalier and richards both at around the 900 mark) are the only pre-1998 franchises.

Henrik please get 1000 points against the Ducks when I go, thanks.

Henrik with 2 points again.

Canucks lose 8-2

Laine with 10 goals

henrik with two beautiful passes to laine who easily taps it into his own net. #thirdsedin

thepoeticgoblin

Dec 16, 2011
Sweden
the sharks have marleau and senators have alfredsson. so vancouver and tampa bay (who have lecavalier and richards both at around the 900 mark) are the only pre-1998 franchises.

henrik with two beautiful passes to laine who easily taps it into his own net. #thirdsedin

Stop it. I don't want to think about what could've been. Laine on a line with the twins. It hurts.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
If the Canucks play another first 15-minutes like last game they could be buried before the first period is out....they're lucky guys like Postma, Stafford, Copp and Dano were the ones with the glorious chances...and for whatever reason Scheifele had an off-night....could be a three-point game, but only a 60-minute effort will get the job done.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Well wierd game back to back at home against the same team. The same lousy Jets. Canucks are lousy too and probably screw this up. 5-2 Jets with OUR goals by Hansen and Bowie

Ryp37

Nov 6, 2011
I don't think Maurice is a good coach.

If you told me that after the first period last night I would have disagreed. They came out flying giving the Canucks zero space but faded hard in the 2nd and 3rd. The talents definitely there but could tell they're missing that extra piece to give them that extra gear, could be a new coach.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Sedin Sedin Sutter
Eriksson Granlund Dorset
Baertchi Horvat Hansen
Burrows Chabut Laine

Can see it now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad