December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
Games Corsi chart
TC8LZ13.png

crazychimp

Jun 24, 2014
Vancouver
Shame Willie didn't think of playing Bo's line more BEFORE getting scored on six straight times.

I liked that they played hard til the end.:nod:

Edit: To be clear talking about the line of 41-53-36

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
Some of you are missing the entire point. It's not just about losing to these bottom feeders. I mean, it happens. It's the way in which this team imploded and then proceeded to offer absolutely NO push back! That's what I'm pissed off about at least.

Saturday is going to be real fun.

This... Ok you lose 3-2 on a bad bounce ... Angering but being blown out on home ice giving up 6 straight ? ****ing ridiculous

huntison

Aug 12, 2008
Daniel - Horvat - Kassian
Burrows - Henrik - Vrbata
Matthias - Bonino - Hansen
Kenins - Richardson - Higgins

Jun 15, 2014
Why give the other team any momentum at all?

There are much bigger issues to discuss if an even fight in the middle of the game results in us allowing 6 straight goals.

You guys make it seem like a fight = BEASTMODE for the other team in which we can't do anything about anything for the rest of the game.

Come on, the team played like crap after the first goal Lack allowed and then it was blatantly obvious how lazy everyone got. No effort, no jump, going through the motions, it was pathetic.

Diogenes92

Dec 13, 2014
North Vancouver
The loss tonight makes the Saturday game another "most important game of the season" and I'm sure this will be happening again and again until the season is over.

If they could just win these types of games they wouldn't be in this super tight playoff race the whole time. Ugh. It gets really annoying to watch.

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
This team is so incapable of winning 3 in row.

3-1 on a road trip? Instead of going 4-1 let's go 3-2! Now on this homestand.

These non otls are killing this team

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
Oh well.

Should really be the proper reaction to this game. But it won't be. Oh well.

You make it sound like the Canucks have a playoff spot in the bag. :laugh:

Will they make it? Probably, but they've far from locked down a spot. Game like this....they need to lock games like these down. Not implode as if it was 2009 or 2010 against the Blackhawks or 2011 against the Bruins.

It's all about this team's patterns and tendencies down the stretch. That's what we're looking at, not necessarily the scoreboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad