GDT: Canucks visiting Nashville. Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators; 7p.m.

gopreds19

Formerly gobears19
Nov 10, 2008
Houston
You're thinking that's the reason we lost come on! defense played great We just have to many guys who can't score. The nucks wasn't going to let wilson score. We don't that many options on offense. Fisher was never offensive machine he always been a defensive center along with Legwand. There's the reason.

When I read that it sounds just like something my wife would say, and she knows nothing about hockey.

nashpreds

Sep 13, 2008
Toronto
Hated most of the game, it was terrible to watch after the first period. Thought Smith had a pretty good game though as well as Hal Gill? Never thought I'd say that.

roseyc

Mar 23, 2010
When I read that it sounds just like something my wife would say, and she knows nothing about hockey.

The sad thing is that your wife isn't getting paid for her opinion and knowledge. Poile and Trotz are and they haven't figured it out. What is wrong with that picture. For all the people who say that the reason we lost is that is one defensive breakdown and then it would have a 0-0 tie going into overtime and we were hoping for a breakdown or a deflection. At some point we are going to have to learn how to consistantly put the puck in the net. If not the lower you finish then if you make it into the playoffs then you get these same Nucks or the Hawks in the first round.

kypredsfan

Smashville Subban
Jan 20, 2011
Mt. Juliet, TN
The sad thing is that your wife isn't getting paid for her opinion and knowledge. Poile and Trotz are and they haven't figured it out. What is wrong with that picture. For all the people who say that the reason we lost is that is one defensive breakdown and then it would have a 0-0 tie going into overtime and we were hoping for a breakdown or a deflection. At some point we are going to have to learn how to consistantly put the puck in the net. If not the lower you finish then if you make it into the playoffs then you get these same Nucks or the Hawks in the first round.

I would have no problem at all facing Vancouver in the 1st round. They didn't scare me one bit.

worstfaceoffmanever

These Snacks Are Odd
Jun 2, 2007
Fargo, ND
Gotta tip your hat to Luongo, he's on a massive tear right now. I sorta figured this game would be low-scoring. We played really well, we just couldn't solve their world-class goaltender before they solved ours.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
I would have no problem at all facing Vancouver in the 1st round. They didn't scare me one bit.
I wouldn't prefer it because of travel reasons, but on-ice no they don't scare me like they used to. Luongo is money right now but it'll taper off and him and Schneider together aren't what Rinne is.

roseyc

Mar 23, 2010

Ok last night we faced them on their long road trip and on the backend of the back to back. They were supposed to be the tired team and they looked beatable but we weren't capable of beating them. We could have won that game like most of the games so far barring a couple of them where we didn't showup(Stl, Phoenix both shutouts) Bieksa left the game due to injury. Vancouver knows how to play us. They just lay back and see if we can generate any offense and we usually can't. Until we can get anything out of Fisher I've given up on Legwand we aren't capable of advancing against the top of the west. We have the defense and of course the goaltending to hang in but not enough offense to even think about playing in the semifinals. I'm hoping we can acquire some offense but I don't hold out any hope I've given up on that too. Good teams can shut down one line. Fisher right now is a rush killer and Legwand and Sk won't shoot, which leaves Hornqvist and Wilson and Erat without a capable offensive center to feed them. Sure we will recover from this just because you never know what to expect from this team and I always wonder if they will ever score and then they do I get my hopes up again.

predfan24

Jul 12, 2006
First period they were gangbusters, Second period they let off the gas some, third period they were playing for the tie until Weise scored then they turned it on again but it was too late. I know Vancouver's record on back to back's is very very good but we made it easy for them after the first. Should've kept stepping on their neck and it would have broke. Oh well hopefully they surprise us again in Detroit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad