GDT: Canucks visit Jets Saturday Jan.30 7pm PST/Jan.31 2pm AEDT/Jan .31 11am HKT/Jan.31 4am CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Just saying if we give up 40 shots their elite skill (which is far superior to Ottawa) will score 7 plus. Just saying.
I think we only allow 39 shots though, so the Jets will only score 6.
6-2 Jets.

Reactions: IDJOTBOY and hn777

Luck 6

\\_______
Oct 17, 2008
Vancouver
Honestly guys, win or lose, we need to see this team be competitive. Of course, I want the win, but we need to show strides that we’re playing better team defense against a team better than Ottawa.

Luck 6

\\_______
Oct 17, 2008
Vancouver
Damn I just checked, the Jets are coming off a three day rest.... Do the Canucks ever even get that? Haha. That doesn’t look good for the Canucks.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Honestly guys, win or lose, we need to see this team be competitive. Of course, I want the win, but we need to show strides that we’re playing better team defense against a team better than Ottawa.

Yeah. Given our recent history in Winnipeg, I’ll honestly be thrilled if we can just play well and make it a close game, win or lose. I just want them to avoid another typical Winnipeg beat down where it ends 5-0 or something like that.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
The next few games will be important in determining whether the last three games were just a mirage resulting from a terrible Ottawa team with horrific goaltending.

This road trip will. If the team goes 4-2 I'll start believing again.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

JanBulisPiggyBack

Dec 31, 2011
Gaudette was noticeable in a good way last game, so not surprised.

I dunno what it is but I think Gaudette has been good this year, the first handful of games he was firing really quality shots at the net, one game he had 4 good chances to score at a time when the entire offence was crap

Gaudette has way more to give then Virtanen

I’m officially done with Virtanen, I’ve been flopping back and forth for a couple years now, the bubble was the end for me

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
upload_2021-1-30_10-20-46.jpeg

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Sestito was garbage.
Stanton we hyped up as some missing link from the Blackhawks cup runs but he was nothing.
Archibald was okay.
Booth was glorified shit at that time, he’s still shit after.
Matthias was okay.
Schroeder was garbage, only thing he did was walk around Yaletown with his girlfriend.
Jensen LOL.

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
Sestito was garbage.
Stanton we hyped up as some missing link from the Blackhawks cup runs but he was nothing.
Archibald was okay.
Booth was glorified shit at that time, he’s still shit after.
Matthias was okay.
Schroeder was garbage, only thing he did was walk around Yaletown with his girlfriend.
Jensen LOL.
Stanton was a 3rd pairing D who was on an excellent contract that was typecast as a #7. Similar to Biega in that regard.

Not as good as Stecher, who was a 3rd pairing D who could take on top4 minutes successfully in a pinch.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
The Jets had Wheeler,Scheiffle,Byfuglien,Little,Ehlers,Ladd,Myers,Trouba, Laine for quite a number of years..One of the heavy teams..We were not worthy.

Hopefully, we close the gap on that era.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad