Pre-Game Talk: Canucks @ Stars: Thursday, March 6th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Tripper

Vey Falls Down
Dec 15, 2009
Perth, WA
right now the canucks could play inspired hockey and still lose, since they can't score and their opponents are all battling for playoff position

the effort level in phoenix was just flat out unprofessional

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
I'd love the best possible draft spot but I just can't support losing. Maybe if this were 2015 I'd have a different opinion but right now I hope we win.

Tiranis

Jun 10, 2009
Toronto, ON
I'd love the best possible draft spot but I just can't support losing. Maybe if this were 2015 I'd have a different opinion but right now I hope we win.

It has been a while since I've been upset by this team losing a game BUT I won't actively cheer for them to lose, I would still rather see them win.

J Canuck

Mar 19, 2013
the couch
I bet Oiler fans are cheering us to lose too. Might as well post our remaining GDTs there. At least somebody would enjoy the read.

yoss

May 25, 2011
I feel like Matthias will score the only goal in a 3-1 loss. Naturally, Nichushkin with all 3 goals for Dallas.

That sounds about right, haha. You've obviously been watching games this year.

Be nice to see the first line get going, win or lose and look forward to seeing what Matthias can do.

Are the playoffs still any kind of possibility? What's the math on that, > or< that 10%? Think I'll go check out the standings just for kicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad