Confirmed with Link: Canucks set to hire Bruce Boudreau as Head Coach (2 Year Deal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mdcanuck

Aug 13, 2020
How is Benning still around. Insanity.

Beginning to think Benning is papa aqua’s long lost son

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
Good job Aquilini is even managed to f*** up hiring a coach before firing your current head coach

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
How is Benning still around. Insanity.

Beginning to think Benning is papa aqua’s long lost son

It makes the most sense to keep him for the season and wait until the offseason where there is a much larger pool of candidates

Reactions: Indiana

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
The only way I can make sense of this is that Boudreau was a guy that was willing to take a short-term / option contract, which will be easy to get rid of by the next GM (if he wants to).

So it was more of an Aquilini move.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
It makes the most sense to keep him for the season and wait until the offseason where there is a much larger pool of candidates
I don’t like Benning but this is the most cruel shit. Just fire him and have the AGM’s do the work. No reason he should just stay on with the team if they plan to fire him.

This has been handled like a 5 year old runs the team. Oh wait...

Reactions: MarkMM and B-rock

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
no it doesn’t. He should be gone and Steve from janitorial should be given the damn interm tag for all I care

Steven the Janitor would take the rest of the season to re-evaluate the team and then they would have to bring in another guy to re evalulate the team again

Reactions: Indiana

Deeds26

Nov 11, 2006
benning gets another pass.
This franchise truly is f***ed.

Btw is he a reliable source?

Is Elliotte Friedman a reliable source?

Oof

Yes he is, very reliable, probably about a 1% chance he's wrong.

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
I don’t like Benning but this is the most cruel shit. Just fire him and have the AGM’s do the work. No reason he should just stay on with the team if they plan to fire him.

This has been handled like a 5 year old runs the team. Oh wait...

I agree but this is how the Aquilini's have run their Businesses for year. Unethically and to the point where people dont want to do business with them

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
Benning needs to be gone before the TDL too much of this franchise is future is how they manage what little assets they have left and can't afford to waste any more time. Bruce is an elite coach and I'm happy with his hire especially with the way the team is built.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad