Post-Game Talk: Canucks @ SENS, Wednesday 7:30pm

umma gumma

Apr 8, 2005
It's scary to think their is a very real possibility we will lose our team to relocation.
Why? Because we've been a top team for so long and the fans aren't showing up anymore? This team as it stands now, would still be in last place in a different city. How hot is the ticket going to be there when, after 5 years, they're no better off? The same people will be running it.

Florida is top team and they're averaging roughly 2000 more people than us. I think if we were in their position, we could find 2000 more people to go. We'll be ok.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
It's scary to think their is a very real possibility we will lose our team to relocation.
That's the trend here. Never have I seen a professional organization driven into the ground from every possible aspect. To go to the extent of hiring trolls on social media to insulting paying fans loyal for 25 + years. They could write a book on how to turn a fan base and force relocation.

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
This is the single worst roster I have ever seen assembled for the Sens in a long time.

Embarrassing that some agreed we should stay the course.

To be fair I think most who voted stay the course did so because they didn’t want Dorion to be choosing which players to acquire and making another bonehead acquisition like spending assets Stepan, Gudbranson or Murray.

Reactions: DrEasy

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Fun fact, I put on this hockey game for some of my students on the other side of the world who have never seen hockey. They literally asked me if the white team was the best team in the league because of how badly they were dominating us. My students LOVE me so they all were cheering for Ottawa when I put on the game; by 10 minutes a good chunk said the white team was their fav cause of how well they played.

Lmao, it does not get sadder than that.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
It hurts to see Brady coasting back like that seconds behind the play. Bad habits are learned when you have nothing to play for, year after year.
Brutal look there on all the forwards.
Methot tweeted this.

Who is going to stand up in the room and be vocal about better communication, better support, playing good team defense, identifying your man, communicating that and sticking with him. These things are not helped when all three forwards are gliding back in our end when there are clearly open opposition players just waiting for a wide open chance. Holding each other accountable every shift. Chabot and Zub were back in this case so Chabot can speak up on the holding each other accountable that shift .. If thats Mete Zaitsev back there who's going to do it?

Sounds to me like we need someone like Connor Brown to be the guy to lead here.

Reactions: inthewings

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Not gonna lie, I'm feeling vindicated that people are coming around to my point of view of Formenton.

He's a borderline NHL player.

No lifties. Still! If Rantaa does snow angel on his back, Formenton never scores on that breakaway. Imo he should try different stick pattern..definitely not his own. Maybe Bobby Hull.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad