Post-Game Talk: Canucks @ SENS, Wednesday 7:30pm

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Let me guess… This Thunder Bay goalie again? :rant:

Seriously, this Murray scapegoating confirmed that they just have no idea what they are doing (I personally didn’t need to be convinced). Instead of just taking the blame that they don’t know how to build a NHL team, trying to deflect the blame this unprofessionally was yet a NEW LOW for this organization

Bunch of clowns and I am dead serious. I have worked for 2 multi billion companies

Reactions: c_mak and Boud

Yak

Jun 30, 2009
Los Angeles
www.androidheadlines.com
DJ is in a tough spot, his system / structure is flawed and he keeps trying to push it.

Last year we turned things around with the youth movement. However energy and talent can be squashed by good structure / systems by other teams and we are seeing that now.

Dorion is in over his head.

DJ is in over his head. Their is no help coming. Is up to the coach and players to fix this or is going to get worse fast.

I like DJ but I thought Jacky Martin would been right guy for this rebuild. I still feel that way when I watch this team. We need a defense first mentality to this team so we play a great 200ft game. DJ will not take this team very far at this rate.

The Dorion plan is flawed because he is the one who came up with it.

Reactions: KingAlfie11

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
Let me guess… This Thunder Bay goalie again? :rant:

Seriously, this Murray scapegoating confirmed that they just have no idea what they are doing (I personally didn’t need to be convinced). Instead of just taking the blame that they don’t know how to build a NHL team, trying to deflect the blame this unprofessionally was yet a NEW LOW for this organization

Bunch of clowns and I am dead serious. I have worked for 2 multi billion companies

Im not Murray fan by any means, but as soon as word came out that he was going to be waived I texted my buddy and said he was being scapegoated. It was super obvious, and I dont blame him for being pissed. Cant convince me hes the biggest problem with this team and the main reason that they have the record they do.

I posted this in another thread but it kinda feels along the same lines lol.

Reactions: Xspyrit

Yak

Jun 30, 2009
Los Angeles
www.androidheadlines.com
Im not Murray fan by any means, but as soon as word came out that he was going to be waived I texted my buddy and said he was being scapegoated. It was super obvious, and I dont blame him for being pissed. Cant convince me hes the biggest problem with this team and the main reason that they have the record they do.

I posted this in another thread but it kinda feels along the same lines lol.

Murray will be back after a few wins and they will say he is all fixed. Dorion just realized the problem is his crap defense and defensive system coaches have in place.

Reactions: Crosside

KingAlfie11

Nov 3, 2021
Hyperbole. We were here before Melnyk and we'll be here after Melnyk too. His cheap, penny-pinching ways and refusal to spend on a good product won't drive us away. All it's done is lower the dimmer switch on our enthusiasm. But it'll be back.
I pray to God you're right man!

KingAlfie11

Nov 3, 2021
These guys are mentally defeated. Look at their body language, it's f***ing depressing. You can't win games when you subconsciously don't believe you can win. This season is beyond over, it's only going to get uglier and uglier.
You are so right about that! They have no self confidence zero!! And I cant blame them really, when you lose like this it plays tricks on you psyche!

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Murray will be back after a few wins and they will say he is all fixed. Dorion just realized the problem is his crap defense and defensive system coaches have in place.

What do you mean “just realized”? It’s been the same story since 2017-18. Over that period, Sens are comfortably LAST in GA/GP, second last in SA/GP and bottom of the barrel in other defensive advanced stats

It is the main thing we needed to improve for years and yet, we have been worse defensively since last season… If our GM “just realized” this, it shows how in DEEP SHIT we really are

The scary thing here is that you are probably right, as evidenced by this Murray scapegoating

Last edited:

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
These guys are mentally defeated. Look at their body language, it's f***ing depressing. You can't win games when you subconsciously don't believe you can win. This season is beyond over, it's only going to get uglier and uglier.

Dorion needs to be fired ASAP. It was clear as day the moves he made were all terrible moves, now the kids don't have any solid players around them to lean on to win some games. The kids can't do it on their own. Dorion brought in Murray, Dadonov, Gudbranson, MDZ, Stepan, J.Brown, Sanford .. all trash players. The money and picks allocated towards these guys is just insane when you know every dollar allocated counts. We had money, Dorion spent it like an idiot.

Now we're just stuck in a position where guys like Stutzle are playing against much better players, he just isn't there yet and he's for sure losing some confidence. The same for Chabot who needs to be perfect every night just so we have a chance. Gustavsson is now basically the guy. Tkachuk answering questions every night about why we're losing. DJ Smith is supposed to lead this team to wins? How can he do that with this roster. What a total failure by the organization. Melnyk extending this fool Dorion until 24-25 is just icing on the cake. Now let's wait until they do some other dumb shit.

Reactions: Alex1234 and DrEasy

Yak

Jun 30, 2009
Los Angeles
www.androidheadlines.com
not sure if this was posted

DJ has to be careful here. He needs the players and fans to have his back during this rough stretch if he wants to make it out of it.

DJ , you deserve the heat and if can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen.

True fans won't put up with B.S. and know when a coach is over their head and in trouble.

Shame on him! True NHL coaches don't make excuses!

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
It's scary to think their is a very real possibility we will lose our team to relocation.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
I think it's hilarious that Buffalo:

- Traded Jack Eichel
- Have a tandem of Anderson and Tokarski
- Leading scorers Thompson, Skinner, Okposo
- Have 10 more points than Ottawa after 20 games.

Buffalo is bad, we are historically bad.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
not sure if this was posted

Yeah, this organization can’t use the “we want real fans” thing against the fans when they barely have fans. If you actually only want the positive people to talk DJ will be parking cars before the games to pay for his coaching wage.

Getbthe F outta here with this type of talk. Turning it against the fans when this team can’t even provide warm water - STFU

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Crazy this team has been dominated by two bottom 10 NHL teams the last 2 games and it looked Like Team Canada vs Belarus.

The Canucks looked like they were playing on the fastest speed and Ottawa looked like the Ottawa Senators

c_mak

Jan 15, 2004
Waterloo
This team looks to have one line, Norris Batherson Brady, two D Chabot Zub and Stuzle. After that it looks like lots of hamburger helper with no hamburger.
I am very worried about relocation of this team. I still like watching I still have hope. Reality is advancing this is a team in trouble

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
And with the NHL drooling at putting a team in Houston and Melnyk's appareny failing health; I am legit worried about the team relocating in the near future.

No one is going to spend almost 1 billion dollars to stay here.
Not every team has the same value. Just because Pittsburgh is worth that much, it doesn’t mean the Sens are. Carolina got sold for a fraction of that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad