News Article: Canucks Second Line Worries

BobbyJazzLegs

Sorry 4 Acting Werd
Oct 15, 2013
IMO the more important question surrounding this team right now is;

Which centre is going to go up against Kopitar, Toews, Getzlaf, Thornton etc.? Who handles the tough defensive zone starts? Bonino can work just fine as a "#2" centre imo... provided they can find him the right match ups. If they expect Bonino to do it they had better give him Burrows and Hansen as wingers and start praying now.

Ahhh... the Sedin's maybe? If they can't hack it, then the whole 2nd line argument is moot.

iFan

May 5, 2013
Calgary
The only line I'm really good with is the 4th Matthias Richardson Dorsett is decent, I like Higgins and Hansen as wingers for the 3rd line but not sure about Vey yet.. Our top 6 is worrisome, too many questions... Sure if Sedins and Burrows bounce back, Kassian becomes a top 6 power forward winger and Bonino at least matches his last season and improves his face off skills then sure it could work.. But that's a lot of questions..

BobbyJazzLegs

Sorry 4 Acting Werd
Oct 15, 2013
Once again I'm confused. Please tell me the people ripping this roster apart aren't the same ones who are worried about our draft chances?

GingersRULE

Jun 11, 2011
Honestly at this point this season doesn't matter to me..I've never been one to pro tank but this draft is supposed to be one of the deepest in years..I hope we can get a top 10 pick..so having a poor second line this year isn't a problem..play our young guys and let them develop this year should be the goal

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00