GDT: Canucks Season Ticket Holder Summit

carolinacanuck

Apr 5, 2007
The Carolinas
:laugh: Good on you for rolling with it, I would have demanded mods nuke this thread for my own personal protection by now.

i don't think he cares.

i remember a thread from a few months ago about people potentially meeting up at some bar to watch a game and i think y2k and two other people were the only one's to show lol

there was a lot of genuine interest at the beginning of the thread but then it quickly turned into excuses why they couldn't show as the scheduled meeting date approached.

:laugh:

Jordalenko

Dec 10, 2008
Does that mean they have increased the quality of food with the new staff or will it go downhill after a little bit?

Without any doubt the food is better. Imagine if you went to a St Louis Cardinals baseball game and they had an authentic southern style BBQ pit.

They made poutine better. They made hot dogs better. They had a full menu of desserts. Really good desserts. Each type of food has it's own stand.

The bad news is this is unlikely to cost what it should. So going to a Canucks game now is going to be like putting a vacuum in your wallet.

Index

Fillmore, I'm on it!
Mar 24, 2013
Without any doubt the food is better. Imagine if you went to a St Louis Cardinals baseball game and they had an authentic southern style BBQ pit.

They made poutine better. They made hot dogs better. They had a full menu of desserts. Really good desserts. Each type of food has it's own stand.

The bad news is this is unlikely to cost what it should. So going to a Canucks game now is going to be like putting a vacuum in your wallet.

Not as good as Global Life Park?

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
On what style the team should play:

“I think your style depends on the personnel in the room. I think we’ve got great personnel to play high tempo hockey and be on the attack. If you play good defense you turn pucks over and then you can go on the attack. We’re a hungry hockey team, we want to be aggressive, we want to go after teams, and we think we have the personnel to do that.”

willie's answer to a fan question.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3