WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
Edler-Biega
Hutton-Bartkowski
Pedan-Sautner

:laugh:

This probably could be the lineup we could have used in the 1st game of pre-season lineup earlier this year.

Brock Boeser

Mar 11, 2013
Edler-Biega
Hutton-Bartkowski
Pedan-Sautner

:laugh:

This probably could be the lineup we could have used in the 1st game of pre-season lineup earlier this year.

Maybe last night was the last straw for Yannick. Hopefully it was.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
This is just bizarre. Given the bits I've seen of him in Utica, and the youngstars tournament, this is going to be a ****ing nightmare if he actually plays.

And no, I still don't care about waiving Corrado. He was outplayed by at least 8 guys in the preseason, and hadn't really improved since 2013.

Last edited:

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Saunter?.....lol....With Fedun hurt, is he one of the last d-man in Utica with an NHL contract?....guess the only other one is Subban.....rest of the blueline, Landry, Eharhardt, Sheilds and Syvret are all on PTO's....oops, forgot about Negrin...but he ever makes an appearance on the blueline in VanCity I'm switching to following the ECHL.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
Saunter?.....lol....With Fedun hurt, is he one of the last d-man in Utica with an NHL contract?....guess the only other one is Subban.....rest of the blueline, Landry, Eharhardt, Sheilds and Syvret are all on PTO's....oops, forgot about Negrin...but he ever makes an appearance on the blueline in VanCity I'm switching to following the ECHL.

Canucks are running out of signed defenseman :laugh:

That's kinda funny

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Any chance the Leafs take pity on us and put Corrado on waivers?....after all, we're serious contenders with the Laffs in the Austin Matthews tank battle!

MarkMM

Jan 30, 2010
Delta, BC

Why? At this rate it looks like those guys are coming here.

Sure would be nice to not have let Corrado go unnecessarily on waivers...

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
Why? At this rate it looks like those guys are coming here.

Sure would be nice to not have let Corrado go unnecessarily on waivers...

Canuck management effed up and they will never admit they didbt know all the rules. Gilman was probably laughing his ass off

thepoeticgoblin

Dec 16, 2011
Sweden
Oh god. I fear for Marky. LA will be all over this D-core. If Tanev is out for a while Jimmie might have to trade for some proven NHL-defenseman.

Horvat for Grossman it is then :sarcasm:

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
For some reason I'm less concerned about guys like Pedan, Biega, Sautner and Hutton than I am about that dreaded Bartkowski-Weber tandem....there'll be more pizzas than a two-for-one special.:shakehead

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
Whotner?

This has to be a franchise record for players that have played their first NHL game in one season... and it's still December. One Dman even played his first as a fourth liner.

This has been a bizarre season... and it's still December.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
If the Canucks can win with this blueline, then Travis Green gets my vote for the Jack Adams award as coach of the year in the NHL...sorry Willie.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00