Confirmed with Link: Canucks re-sign Sbisa (3 yrs, $3.6M AAV), Dorsett (4 yrs, $2.65M AAV) [Mod Post #186]

Status
Not open for further replies.

struckmatch

Jul 28, 2003
Vancouver
TSN Radio Vancouver ‏@TSN1040 31s31 seconds ago
The @vancanucks have signed Derek Dorsett to a four-year extension and Luca Sbisa to a three-year extension

---

Posts that are have no actual content to them will be deleted. This includes posts like:

"Wow."
"Stupid."
"Yay."
"Woot woot."
"I'm done."
... Or posts that are compiled of more obscenities that actual content are considered Spam. Threadbans and warnings/infractions will follow.

3) Spamming: Please do not double post or cross-post the same message in multiple forums. You will not PM or email multiple members of this site the same message. This includes "bump threads" and posts intended merely to increase one's post count. Worthless posts with no content and nonsensical posts eat up space and waste everyone's time. One or two word responses such as "Me Too", "I agree", "great post!", smileys not accompanied by content, links posted with no description (or an inaccurate one), and similar responses may be considered spam. Creating large blank areas in posts is spam. These are not allowed on the hockey forums. Fantasy League announcements/solicitations are to be posted in the Fantasy Talk and Hockey Video Games Forum ONLY. If you solicit on our other forums you will be given an infraction for spamming and your posts will be deleted. Moderators on the team forums are permitted to allow a fantasy league thread or two for that team's fans (e.g., NY Ranger Fans Yahoo Fantasy League). Anything beyond that must use the Fantasy forum. Only free fantasy leagues are permitted. If you're charging money for it, take out an ad.

Last edited by a moderator:

struckmatch

Jul 28, 2003
Vancouver
$2.65 AAV for Dorsett. More than I would have liked to pay, but Dorsett is a heart and soul guy and can chip in offensively.

He takes WAY too much heat around here.

duplo

prince kasspian
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver
I like Dorsett just fine, but almost 3 mill for 4 years? If Sbisa's cap hit is on par or higher than his qualifying offer, I'll lose it.

FlowMaster

Jan 28, 2009
BC
Dorset for FOUR YEARS??? The $$ better be low since it's a long term deal.

EDIT: He's making more than Higgins and Hansen...

struckmatch

Jul 28, 2003
Vancouver
Mike Halford ‏@HalfordPHT 2m2 minutes ago
Knock Knock

Who's there?

Derek Dorsett

Derek Dorsett who?

Derek Dorsett Vancouver's fifth highest-paid forward, that's who

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad