Confirmed with Link: Canucks re-sign HC Travis Green to multi-year extension.

Why do Green and his staff not have an extension?

• Total voters

I in the Eye

Drop a ball it falls
Dec 14, 2002
I get the impression Green is a bit more than just a coach. He is also tasked with being a voice and figurehead during Canucks "issues". Like they did with Willie, I think they will try to work with Green for as long as possible, until their heads are on the block.

Reactions: sting101

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
I get the impression Green is a bit more than just a coach. He is also tasked with being a voice and figurehead during Canucks "issues". Like they did with Willie, I think they will try to work with Green for as long as possible, until their heads are on the block.
Oh.. phew. That's a load off my mind.

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011

You know who would be perfect for that role? A president of hockey ops.

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
You know who would be perfect for that role? A president of hockey ops.

If Florida wins the Cup, I wonder if Tallon would land another job. Just need an agreement from Tallon and Quenneville where the plan is for Tallon to come in, later hire Quenneville, and get fired. Both gets paid lots of money in return.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad