Confirmed with Link: Canucks re-sign F Brandon Sutter to 1-Year, $1.125M Deal

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Would really love to give the kids a shot and/or sign a guy like jumbo joe (barf) to a one year deal instead of sutter.
He’s proved time and time again over the years he’s really not that good, why are we even re-signing him when he’s obviously on a steep decline

Imagine if we brought Jumbo Joe in and he scored 4 goals in a game.

The joke would have come full circle.

BWPagZPCUAECYr3.png

Reactions: LordBacon and F A N

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
Don’t you think it’s time to drain the swamp?

I do.

People who use the drain the swamp chant has no idea what draining actually does to a swamp.

You are left without water, and a giant pile of mud and other organic matter.

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
My guess is he's getting paid a lot more in the KHL than he would have made in the NHL, and he's betting on himself a bit being more than a 4th line contributor there, which he probably will be.

Is he though? I mean according to this list, there's no way that Graovac would make more in the KHL than NHL min salary. We obviously don't know if one-way contracts were offered. You do have players like Reid Boucher who went to the KHL instead of earning $450K-750k salary so maybe with taxes and under the table benefits it's much more than the KHL lets on?

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
Joe Thornton’s four-goal game celebration would probably be better than yours

The Canucks connection is it was first reported by Jason Botchford.

Some reporters, players, etc were kind of pissed because they felt it should have been off the record, but that preface was never given, and we would have all missed out on the hilarious quote if it had been.
Well that’s a unique way of celebrating.
Didn’t know I was celebrating everyday during my horny college years.

Reactions: rypper

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad