Post-Game Talk: Canucks @ Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Remember all those games we lost in the shootout with Henrik in net this season? How lots of members here were killing him...

Yeah...now everyone wants him back.

We're all pissed they lost. It happens...let it go. We had the game won and didn't get it done.

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
We went up 4-3 and then stopped playing, like we always ****ing do.

A game against a clearly inferior opponent that we had to win and our trash heap defense let it go.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
Guys we should trade Hank. Talbots better and with the money we save we could buy a true 1C

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
Remember all those games we lost in the shootout with Henrik in net this season? How lots of members here were killing him...

Yeah...now everyone wants him back.

We're all pissed they lost. It happens...let it go. We had the game won and didn't get it done.

I don't want Lundqvist back because of shootouts, I want him back so they're not giving up 3+ goals every game. It's not all Talbot for sure but it's partly him.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Ew.

Some horrid defensive breakdowns that are normally masked by Hank. They happen every game, they just go in the net more when Talbot is in net and Hank isn't :dunno:

That's not a shot at Cam, it's just Hank is wildly superior -- it's more a shot at the D, who need to clean it up without Hank back there.

Giving up too many goals. All-around, it needs to be better.

Can't lose a game when you score 4. Just can't.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Seriously, where was Nash in overtime? AV sends out Brassard-Zucc and Stepan-Kreider??

That's right, you dumbass. Don't give the 2nd leading goal scorer in the NHL icetime in OT.

Not the first time this has happened.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
I honestly think Talbot is making the defense look 10000x worse than they actually are.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Classic let down game.

I'm not mad. The Rangers are getting way more points in the standings than I thought they would. There really wasn't much to like about the performance tonight, though. Way too loose and careless in the defensive zone.

If any team wants to offer up a 2nd rounder for Talbot in the hopes that he can be a starter for them, I would jump for joy. Sign or deal for a veteran back up for a lower pick or asset.

NYRangers3061

Lets Go Rangers!!!
Jan 9, 2015
Rangerstown
Does Talbot think that the offense can score 5 goals every game, and that he can just let 4 in for free. I mean come on! Either Hank better be back sooner rather than later, or we better pick up a goalie because I'm starting to get tired of giving up all these goals. 9 goals against in the last 2 games, come on Talbot!

PromNite

Know Your Enemy
Apr 30, 2007
Tampa, FL
We were gonna lose games with Hank out. We all knew that. If one were to hand pick the most convenient games to lose while Cam is starting, this would be one of them. AND we got a point out of it. No tears over here.

But man, Talbot is a joke in the shootout. Has he ever made a save? I feel like his SV% in the shootout is .000. I'm not even joking.

Baby Punisher

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
Disapointing out come. Team loss all around. Starts with the D and ends with the goalie and the forwards in between. Time to give Cam a rest, he deserves it. Start the Kid and play like we want it more then the Sabres.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
I really don't think we'll see Skapski tomorrow...Hank is going to be back soon enough and Talbot gives the team the best chance to win. They are playing the Sabres tomorrow. They need to get 2 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad