GDT: Canucks @ Panthers 1/19/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacemanatee

May 18, 2014
Who in the East is going to catch them, even with their hard schedule? No one.

with our current play, our upcoming schedule etc. everyone except for carolina & buffalo mabye? i can acually see us finishing 5th from last overall right now.
strome/hanifin here we cooome :yo: ;);)

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
Him saying he doesn't know whats going on means he doesn't understand why he's scratched because he's playing his role as best as he can. Has nothing to do with any injury
Of course he wasn't scratched for his play. Bergy always gives 110%, but that won't stop the team from giving him some time off in lieu of his history with core injuries.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
with our current play, our upcoming schedule etc. everyone except for carolina & buffalo mabye? i can acually see us finishing 5th from last overall right now.
strome/hanifin here we cooome :yo: ;);)

I know you're being sarcastic, but they'll go .500 even with their hard schedule. They're drafting 12th-14th

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
In b4 miraculous above .500 Febuary and elevated hopes to all of us getting ****ed over in March.

Because Panthers.

No **** man :laugh:. If anything being a Panthers fan you know there is never an easy way. Always the most difficult and stressful path to the goal.

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
Guys. Don't bring out the tanks just yet.

Yes we are a scorer or 2 away. But when you have Luongo in net, kids who can suddenly get hot, and Tallon working the phones, its just too early for draft talk.

IMHO.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002

Yes we are a scorer or 2 away. But when you have Luongo in net, kids who can suddenly get hot, and Tallon working the phones, its just too early for draft talk.

IMHO.

Were a lot long farther than a scorer or two away. How the team has imploded in the last weeks has showed that. There getting back to old Panther habits of just floating around in all zones.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014

IMHO.

Were a lot long farther than a scorer or two away. How the team has imploded in the last weeks has showed that. There getting back to old Panther habits of just floating around in all zones.

I concur. Time to close up the shop and commence the tank.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver

IMHO.

Exactly. We've had a bad run of games. It sucks. Way too early to be talking about tanking though. And we couldn't out tank Buffalo, Edmonton, and Arizona if we tried!

Typical over reaction in this thread. I'm not surprised.

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
I don't buy that. I think we just hit the wall. This game beats the hell out of your body and psyche and the Cats can't steal games like other teams on skill alone. Maybe they will or won't make the playoffs, but their work ethic will be there on most nights.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
This. It's just the floating that's really disturbing. Like they lack motivation, no frickin competitive spirit.
How can you even get in that state of mind playing on the Panthers? It's like they enjoy getting their brains beat in on a nightly basis. This is the last team that can or should go out there and sleep walk through games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad