GDT: Canucks@Oilers - 7PM - The Accountant

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
JP and Yamamoto up to their old tricks I guess?
Yes.

JP ends up -5 with no points.

Yam gets 2 secondary assists and takes 3 bad penalties. He also sustains an unfortunate "upper body injury" when he gets run over by Tyler Myers.

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
Would have liked to see Campbell start tonight.

That's nothing against Skinner - just this Canucks team had a battle last night, and should be more tired. After this, we get a gauntlet of 7 games including a back-to-back with Seattle/Winnipeg, and Campbell likely has to play one of those games. A confidence booster tonight would have helped him face one of those big boys.

Reactions: Mav3rick07

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Would’ve liked Hamblin in over Ryan but I guess this is as close to optimal without Kane as you can get.

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
So pumped for his return and I can't wait to see what that line can do.
I just hope Woodcroft doesn't dig out Dave Tippett's blender and mess up the lines again.
blender-fire.gif

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Games against the Nucks are usually tight affairs for us, regardless of standings.

I really don't understand what's happened to that team though. They have a ton of talent throughout the lineup.

Hughes on defence, and a plethora of great forwards - Pettersen, Boeser, Miller, Horvat, Kuzmenko, Garland, etc.

Up to this year Demko was a top 10 goalie, easily. If I was them, I would be very wary of blowing the team up. Maybe move one of those forwards for some defensive help, and shore that area up. And I have to believe that this is just an off year for Demko. But if they f*** themselves up with bad trades and signing, I'm all good with it!

11-0 Oilers

McDavid 7 goals
Klim 3 goals
RNH one goal
No points for Drai??

He ain't getting 5 points with pulju
Powerplay points.

Reactions: Biltmore
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events