Canucks News, Rumours, & Fantasy GM | Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
I don’t mind Stecher but they had better bringing in three behemoths than an PK to fill out the D
Yeah, not sure about running a defense with Hughes/Hronek/Stecher and even Hirose could be in the mix.

I'm all for analytics(I like looking at the data that goes deeper than jfresh cards), but look at the defensive cores of teams that make deep playoff runs, at most they have 1 or 2 sub-6ft dmen. The key is finding ones who aren't washed like OEL or prone to dumb plays like Myers.

I'm much more open to having multiple undersized forwards than dmen.

Petey O

Laffy Taffy's gonna chew you up.
Feb 26, 2021
Canguker
Yeah, not sure about running a defense with Hughes/Hronek/Stecher and even Hirose could be in the mix.

I'm all for analytics(I like looking at the data that goes deeper than jfresh cards), but look at the defensive cores of teams that make deep playoff runs, at most they have 1 or 2 sub-6ft dmen. The key is finding ones who aren't washed like OEL or prone to dumb plays like Myers.

I'm much more open to having multiple undersized forwards than dmen.
Yeah, I have to admit, I'm getting a bit concerned about that. When you have defensemen with size and grit, players think twice about waltzing over the blue line and in the neutral zone. When you don't, there's no real fear factor when skating the puck in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad