Pre-Game Talk: Canucks @ Maples Leaves Saturday 4pm Hockey Night in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dana Murzyn

Oct 5, 2005
I will be attending this game in an executive box right next to the Canucks dressing room, with seats just behind their bench. I'm not sure what I've done to deserve this, but I've chosen to celebrate my good fortune by bragging a lot and being obnoxious.

Diamonddog01

Diamond in the rough
Jul 18, 2007
Vancouver
I will be attending this game in an executive box right next to the Canucks dressing room, with seats just behind their bench. I'm not sure what I've done to deserve this, but I've chosen to celebrate my good fortune by bragging a lot and being obnoxious.

Noice.

I'm looking forward to the annual spank the Leafs on HNIC. Hopefully McLean makes a disparaging remark or two during the first intermission regarding our team and/or the players and makes himself look like a complete ass as per usual.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Problem with the leafs is they are almost like the sharks, can loose to the worst teams but can beat the top teams. And i know thats a very general statement but i have never seen a jekyll and hyde team like the sharks, and in second for me would be the leafs.

Sharpshooter

Dec 14, 2011

Mission accomplished. ;)

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
The Canucks have also made it easier on their goaltenders recently, allowing 26 or fewer shots in five of the last seven games.

The Canucks have also been on a roll offensively, scoring 30 goals in a 6-1-1 span. Brad Richardson had two goals and an assist against the Penguins, giving him three goals and three assists in his last four games, while Shawn Matthias added a goal and an assist to give him four and two in the past five.

Nazem Kadri scored for the second straight game to give him two goals and four assists in a four-game point streak, while leading scorer Phil Kessel also had a goal for the second consecutive contest.
Teammate Mike Santorelli also scored and has a goal and eight assists in his past five.
http://www.foxsports.com/nhl/story/canucks-maple-leafs-preview-120514

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan

:laugh: style

vanuck

Now with 100% less Benning!
Dec 28, 2009
He would look so good on a line with Richardson and Matthias. Our put him back at centre with Matthias and Kassian. Maybe we can grab him in UFA next offseason.

Hopefully he'll want to re-sign here though with the way they presumably low-balled him I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck

Dress up in a giant waffle costume so we can see you on TV.

dwarf

Feb 13, 2007
Victoria, B.C.
This is a must win in my mind, I hate the leafs more then any team. Nothing would make me happier then a leaf shellacking. Go nucks!:nod:

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Should be a game the Sedins flourish in especially. Everyone is besting right now, so I'm confident, but just don't lose to the leafs. Of all teams ,please.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Thinking I'm going all in with my Vcash on this one. I'm confident in our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad