Post-Game Talk: Canucks Lose 4-3 (OT) vs Wild

StickShift

In a pickle 🥒
Feb 29, 2004
New York
If the Canucks actually have a season as bad as this is shaping up to be… I think they’ll be hard pressed to keep Pettersson, Hughes, and Demko any longer. They are going to ask to be traded to contenders.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
That was two really noticeably bad Boeser plays down the stretch where you question his IQ. The shot at the end of the PP and then the forced pass to Hughes under pressure in OT where he was going to be checked as soon as he received it.

Him and Pearson and Miller, man.

Scorvat

Mar 17, 2015
Why is Boeser still ahead of Garland, Pod, Kuzmenko and Mikhyev for OT. His 3 on 3 stats must be awful at his point

If this team wants accountability.... maybe take Miller off of OT until he somehow finds where he left his legs over the summer

Reactions: CanuckCity

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
904E5A90-7FEF-4E6B-B61D-476A2033D425.jpeg

Man that is frustrating

Ruthervin

Jul 30, 2022
Seattle
Lol even the curling announcers are taking shots on the Canucks on sports net, wtf?! :lol:
Culture of losing.

Thanks FAQ
Resist the temptation to be negative my friend.

I know it's tough but stay positive. A point in two straight games. We're still getting out to leads on multiple occasions. We battled a very good (and desperate) Minnesota team on our 4th game in 6th night.

Look for the silver linings.

Pick yourself off the ground.

Move forward.

4Twenty

Dec 18, 2018
Since they lost in OT it will get all the complaints but I thought it was a pretty solid 60.

It’s incredible that Minnesota has even that quality of a team with the $12m cap deficit.

That Boldy looks like a player. I kept thinking he was Eric Staal.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
That was two really noticeably bad Boeser plays down the stretch where you question his IQ. The shot at the end of the PP and then the forced pass to Hughes under pressure in OT where he was going to be checked as soon as he received it.

Him and Pearson and Miller, man.
The coach has to start holding the core guys accountable. Guys like Pearson and Boeser have to draw out at some point due to their lackluster play.

Reactions: mossey3535

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
4th line stepped up.

Pearson's turn to take a seat.

EP constantly not being on target is very frustrating. Congrats on your tap-ins into open nets from two feet out so far this season - is a shot on net in key situations too much to ask?

Team flashes at times, but whatever. Poorly built team is what it is. They're good enough to work their way back into the playoff mix and I'm sure they'll get some wins at home but this is an awful start. If you thought they were 50/50 to make the playoffs going into the year, the odds are probably closer to half that now. Just a reality when you take 2 of 10 pts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad