Post-Game Talk: Canucks lose 4-3 in OT. Trade everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCantheDDad

DisplacedNuckfan
Jul 1, 2013
Edmonton
First PGT of the season. Oh man I am so excited for this. Predicting a 6-4 victory, Shink with a pair and Subban lighting the lamp once. Horvat will have a solid defensive game destroying all who come near. GO JR CANUCKS GO!

NoRaise4Brackett

But Brackett!!!
Mar 16, 2011
Lurking the Boards
MCann and Cassels not playing in the tourney? No big deal, we still have the brutally unfair advantage of Corrado and Jensen. Both of them AND the Canucks should be ashamed... it's practically cheating.

Bgav

We Stylin'
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2009
Vancouver
MCann and Cassels not playing in the tourney? No big deal, we still have the brutally unfair advantage of Corrado and Jensen. Both of them AND the Canucks should be ashamed... it's practically cheating.

n-KERMIT-large570.jpg

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
Can't find it!!!! Link anyone?

Edit: I got all excited....thought it was tonight!

Virtanen2Horvat

BoHorvat53
Nov 29, 2011
Vancouver
I think we should have this game. The Oilers just have Drasital and Nurse, maybe a couple of guys that might do well. Other wise we have Shinkaruk, Horvat, Fox, Jensen and Corrado. Too bad we don't have McCann and Virtanen in it, then we would really rip it up.

Oh yes and Subban. I think this guy is ready, he just needs to grow a bit and work a bit more defensively. I think he will play 1 year of AHL and then be in the lineup.

Ventana*

At least we have an excuse for losing. Virtanen and McCann both out

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
Yes! Alot of firepower upfront even though we're losing Cassels, Virtanen and McCann. I think Liberati will have a big game, I always liked his game, he's a good skater and good OFD but doesn't put up the points. Zalewski had a good summer camp, looking forward for more. More importantly can't wait to see Horvat + Shinkaruk do damage together. I would like to see Cederholm-Subban, McEneny-Corrado, Liberati-Stewart/Thrower as the pairings.

We'll win this one I bet, Draisaitl can't skate but got some solid prospects like Chase, Nurse, Yakimov, Moroz.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Yes! Alot of firepower upfront even though we're losing Cassels, Virtanen and McCann. I think Liberati will have a big game, I always liked his game, he's a good skater and good OFD but doesn't put up the points. Zalewski had a good summer camp, looking forward for more. More importantly can't wait to see Horvat + Shinkaruk do damage together. I would like to see Cederholm-Subban, McEneny-Corrado, Liberati-Stewart/Thrower as the pairings.

We'll win this one I bet, Draisaitl can't skate but got some solid prospects like Chase, Nurse, Yakimov, Moroz.

Totally, I'm really excited to see what Yakimov is about. I haven't seen him live yet, just read reports on him. The reports make him sound ridiculous.

I'm most excited for Shinkaruk and Valk for the Canucks tomorrow. I'm also interested to watch McEneny real close and see what we have there.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Don't really care much about the outcome but it seriously sucks that we won't get to see some of our top guys in action

After such a long time without hockey :laugh:

:cry:

Nona Di Giuseppe

Jul 14, 2009
Coquitlam

:handclap::handclap::handclap:

I DO want to see these two absolutely tear it up so we can all be like.. :sarcasm: :naughty: :nod:

I'm going to tweet every goal to that twitter dude. Trololol.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Jim Jamieson ‏@JamiesonCanucks 24m

#Canucks morning skate in Penticton, PP PRACTICE: 1st unit is Horvat between Fox, Shinkaruk with Corrado, Liberati on points.

Tyson Giuriato ‏@TysonGiuriato 22m

Horvat between Shinkaruk and Fox, as well as Gaunce between Jensen and Valk are lines at the morning skate.

Jim Jamieson ‏@JamiesonCanucks 21m

#canucks 2nd unit PP: Gaunce between Jensen and Valk with McEneny, Subban on points.

Jim Jamieson ‏@JamiesonCanucks 7m

#Canucks line rushes looking like Horvat with Fox and Shinkaruk for tonight's opening game vs Oilers. Gaunce between Jensen, Bellerive.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Jim Jamieson ‏@JamiesonCanucks 24m

#Canucks morning skate in Penticton, PP PRACTICE: 1st unit is Horvat between Fox, Shinkaruk with Corrado, Liberati on points.

Tyson Giuriato ‏@TysonGiuriato 22m

Horvat between Shinkaruk and Fox, as well as Gaunce between Jensen and Valk are lines at the morning skate.

Jim Jamieson ‏@JamiesonCanucks 21m

#canucks 2nd unit PP: Gaunce between Jensen and Valk with McEneny, Subban on points.

Jim Jamieson ‏@JamiesonCanucks 7m

#Canucks line rushes looking like Horvat with Fox and Shinkaruk for tonight's opening game vs Oilers. Gaunce between Jensen, Bellerive.

Horvat between Fox and Shinkaruk. Drools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad