GDT: Canucks @ Leafs. 4pm Saturday HNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
love watching jake virtanen hit like a truck. doesnt hit to hurt most of the time. but all teams will be watching this kid for years to come

lampshade*

Jake would easy take phanuf in a fight EASY

Hows Jake done fighting in his short Nhl career? Have a look at the guys Dions dropped the gloves with. I like Jake, his day will come but Dion would teach the kid a lesson, it would look similar to Jakes last fight.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Bad enough for a CHANCE at a #1 pick.
d3zlU8Y.jpg

I'd be surprised to see them miss the playoffs in this division but it's a long season.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
The countdown needs to start on Desjardins' tenure as Canuck coach......another 60 games maximum....thank god

Drop the Sopel

May 4, 2007
calgary
Glad Benning was on hand to witness the train-wreck of a blueline that he's put together....d-corps is comically bad, and how it is going to get any better?....

Matt Bartkowski was our best left side defenseman again... There's not much you can do when your top players go into the toilet - and on that front, edler looks almost unplayable at this point. A dozen poor plays a night from him these days.

This team needs a healthy Brandon Sutter back. Bo Horvat is getting destroyed out there...

Vrbata, Edler and Horvat are bringing this group down in a bad way. If they can't get their play back close to what it was last season, we'll be hard pressed to make a playoff push.

Rough night for Hutton as well. Guy needs to simplify things a bit through the neutral zone.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
3 reviewed calls
All of them in favour of Toronto
Toronto getting powerplays on nothing plays, while not getting called for stuff that isn't insanely obvious to call

All while the commentary being very pro Toronto for the vast majority of the game

I don't even know how I managed to watch the entire game

coldsteel79

Sep 28, 2015
sask
The team sure didn't look to be playing very hard, I wonder if willie is having some issues in the lockerroom. The line juggling and the overplaying of miller seems like it's taking its toll.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Just more poor asset management by this incompetent group.

You need to guard against sudden sickness or injury. That said maybe you bring up someone less critical to uticas success.

But not Vey because Willie would think it was Christmas come early if that happened.

Miller...made sure me big saves but so did the guy at the other day end. But I don't like his body language. He's moving around a lot and seems to be doing the Luongo give up on the play type of thing.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
3 reviewed calls
All of them in favour of Toronto
Toronto getting powerplays on nothing plays, while not getting called for stuff that isn't insanely obvious to call

All while the commentary being very pro Toronto for the vast majority of the game

I don't even know how I managed to watch the entire game

They don't even try to hide the bias anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad