GDT: Canucks @ Leafs. 4pm Saturday HNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

CherryToke

Oct 18, 2008
Coquitlam
so what was the point of having Shinkaruk in the press box tonight while the Comets are playing? anyone have a rational explanation for this? would love to hear it.

Soups On

Apr 27, 2012
Willie D's player deployment is getting beyond ridiculous. This is Sbieksa level incompetence.

Edler still on the PP.

Dorsett getting shifts over the kids when goals are needed.

Bartkowski on for the last two minutes.

wat
I don't mind Edler on the backend if he's just popping one timers. The problem with him as a QB on the point is he can't get the shots through when he needs to calm the puck and then shoot. I'd like to see him on the right side with Hutton on the left.

Weber deserves the frickin bench. Hate his play, regardless of his shot on the pp.

lampshade*

Decent game by Jake, few stupid penalties. Thankfull he didnt take another beating for that hit from behind. Dion would have lit him up. Kid will learn though.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
The good: Only one more game against Totonto left.( No more BS til then)
The bad: Next game against Toronto is 4pm start cause they are more important than us.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Can we just have Utica games broadcast instead ? That'd be much more enjoyable to watch
Unless they face the Marlies I imagine

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Decent game by Jake, few stupid penalties. Thankfull he didnt take another beating for that hit from behind. Dion would have lit him up. Kid will learn though.

Jake would easy take phanuf in a fight EASY

McHortton

Accidental Tank 2016
Jun 28, 2013
Vancouver
Id be so mad if I want drunk right now.... Ughhh 2 dissallowed goals. Not saying they should t have been put still pretty crazy.

Miller wasn't that bad but gotta give Markstrom a lot more starts hope to see shimmy next game we need some goal scorers.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Positives
- Jannik Hansen
- Miller had a SV% that wasn't below .900 (it was exactly .900)
- Shinkaruk has a smile that brightens up my day, even in the press box.

Negatives
- Everything else.

We still haven't won a game where Miller lets in more than 1 goal. It's also the 5th straight loss for Miller.

Before the season started I didn't think we were a playoff team, and I still think that. We should be giving Markstrom a lot more starts, Miller can't be the starter forever. I also still think WD is an overrated coach, this team has been a mess lately.

lampshade*

The good: Only one more game against Totonto left.( No more BS til then)
The bad: Next game against Toronto is 4 on start cause they are more important than us.

Donno what to tell you to make you feel better but the nhl is a business and the Leafs are the biggest fish in the business. Nhl simply trying to make money, no different then the company you own/work for. Lets not make a big deal out of start times.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Donno what to tell you to make you feel better but the nhl is a business and the Leafs are the biggest fish in the business. Nhl simply trying to make money, no different then the company you own/work for. Lets not make a big deal out of start times.
I know bro, just been sarcastic.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Next game

Sedin Sedin Hansen
Shincky Mccann Virtanen
Burrows Horvat Higgins
Dorset Crackers Gaunce
Vrbata Bartchi

Edler Tanev
Barkowski Hutton
Hamuis Biega

Marky

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan

Dion doesn't have time for Virtanen now ... he's got his sights on Bear cheese!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad