Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Last year was the Robidas elbow
This year the absolute garbage officiating

Can we never play in Toronto again ?

Stonz

Oct 10, 2006
Burnaby, BC
If I wasn't looking forward to the inevitable high draft position, I'd be be asking how much longer we have to suffer WD.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
No it really wasn't after Virtanen had a clear goal waved off where the goalie also had no chance.

It's a joke.

Depends. If we think Virtanen's goal should have counted, then the league should be trying to get it right the next time rather than relying on poor precedent.

Tiranis

Jun 10, 2009
Toronto, ON
No it really wasn't after Virtanen had a clear goal waved off where the goalie also had no chance.

It's a joke.

I don't see what's so difficult to understand here. One goalie was trying to make save and the other was just lying there. Not to mention that Weber pushed the Leaf in, in the first place.

Red

Dec 14, 2002
VanCity
Visit site
Depends. If we think Virtanen's goal should have counted, then the league should be trying to get it right the next time rather than relying on poor precedent.

We always seem to get ****ed over with the league trying to fix its bad precedents.

If the league says Virtanen's doesn't count, this shouldn't either. Be CONSISTENT.

McHortton

Accidental Tank 2016
Jun 28, 2013
Vancouver
I'm not mad. Pretty drunk but we should get a high draft pick. Also 7-0 Nashville over Winnipeg and 6-1 Colorado over no real wowowweewow

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
If I wasn't looking forward to the inevitable high draft position, I'd be be asking how much longer we have to suffer WD.

Well, according to GMJB we're a playoff team 100+ point playoff. So I guess when we miss the playoffs?

Problem with Willie D being gone is we'll still have Benning in charge.

Red

Dec 14, 2002
VanCity
Visit site
I don't see what's so difficult to understand here. One goalie was trying to make save and the other was just lying there. Not to mention that Weber pushed the Leaf in, in the first place.

I don't see what's so hard to understand with him not being able to move his arm so he could get up/move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad